Wajid Khan – In this biography post, you will read about the life of Wajid Khan, famous musician, music director, lyricist and singer of India. Although he is no longer in this world, he died in the year 2020 due to kidney infection and heart attack. He earned his name in the world of cinema in a very short time, Wajid Khan was a very popular musician.
Wajid Khan (Wajid Khan Biography)
Wajid Khan was born on 10 July 1977 in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He was a musician, music director, lyricist and singer by profession. She was married to Maryam Asif Siddiqui in 2010. They have two children, a son and a daughter who live in Mumbai. Famous music director Sajid Khan is his brother.
Wajid’s father’s name was Ustad Sharafat Ali, who was a famous tabla badak, mother’s name is Razina Khan, Wajid started his film career in the film “Teri Jawani” from the film ‘Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya’ (1998). His last song was bhai bhai in the year 2020.
Brief Introduction –
Real Name – Wajid Khan
Profession – Music Director, Singer
Born – 10 July 1977 Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Death – 1 June 2020 Mumbai
Father’s Name – Late Ustad Sharafat Ali
Mata Ka Naam – Razina Khan
Wife – Maryam Asif Siddiqui
First Film (as Music Director) – Teri Jawani (Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya)
Final Song – Bhai Bhai
Bhai – Sajid Khan (Music Director)
Friend – Salman Khan
You will not be able to forget, Garv, Tere Naam, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Partner and Wanted were all good films.
Interesting facts about Wajid Khan
- It is a matter of great sorrow that he passed away in a very short time (at the age of just 42).
- He was a very favorite music director of the people.
- He gave the most music in Salman Khan’s films.
- Did you give good music in films like Yeh Pyaar Hai, Gunah, Chori-Chori Jaane Hoga Kya?
- He also worked in the TV serial show Dus Ka Dum.
- He loved listening to ghazals.
- In an interview view, Wajid had said that Salman Khan had helped him a lot in his career.