Urmila Matondkar was born on 90 February 4 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, India, and is 1974 years old. He has earned a very good name cinema (Bollywood), his films are still watched by people with great pride, even today it is active in the world of acting.
Urmila Matondkar’s family – Her father’s name is Shivinder Singh who is a teacher, and mother’s name is Rukhshana Sultan (housewife). Mamta Matondkar (actress) and Pooja Matondkar are his sisters. Mohsin Akhtar Mir (model, businessman) is her husband, they got married on March 3, 2016. I don’t know about the child. Urmila lives with her husband in Mayanagari Mumbai.
- Name – Urmila Matondkar
- Profession – Actress, Model
- Born – 4 February 1974
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, India
- Zodiac Sign – Aquarius
- Religion – Buddhism
- Nationality – Indian
- Hometown – Mumbai
- Hobbies – Reading books and acting
- First debut film – Kalyug (1980) (as a child actor)
- First film as an actress – Narasimha (1991)
- Urmila Matondkar Height – 161 Cm
- Urmila Matondkar Net Worth – 150 Cr.
- Education – Bachelor in Philosophy
- Present Address – 93/14, Lokhandwala Road, Andheri West, Mumbai
- Favorite Actor – Aamir Khan
- Salary of a film – 1 to 2 crores
- Ram Gopal Varma (director) has been her boyfriend.
Urmila Matondkar’s education – Urmila did her education from her nearest school, later she graduated in Philosophy from Pune University, Maharashtra and then came to the world of films.
Urmila Matondkar Career
Urmila first worked as a child actor in the film Kalyug in the year 1980-81, after which she also worked as a child artist in the film Masoom (1983). Later, she acted for the first time as an actress in the film Narasimha (1991), from where her film career is considered to have started. Urmila has acted well films as well as Marathi, Telugu and Malayalam films.
Urmila Matondkar First Movie – Karm, Zaakol and Kalyug
Urmila Matondkar Last Movie – Blackmail (up to 2020)
Urmila Matondkar Hit Movies Lisit –
Kalyug (Child Roll 1981)
Narsimha (1991 First Movie)
Ek Hasina Thi (2004)
Hum Tum pe Marte Hain (1999)
Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (2001)
Maine Gandhi Ko Nahi Mara (2005)
Om Jai Jagadish (2002)
Aa Gale Lag Jaa 1994)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Urmila Matondkar
- One of Urmila’s films, Rangeela, which was a big hit
- Urmila Matondkar has also received many awards for good acting in films in life.
- She has been a superstar actress of her time.
- She currently lives in Mumbai.
- Urmila still plays some roles in films.
- Her husband is a businessman.
- He has also acted in many other language films.
When Urmila Matondkar used to go to act in films, people used to come to see her, after the completion of the shooting of the film, when the film came to the cinema, the tickets were already full, many times people used to watch the film even after paying a lot of money for her films.