Sonam Kapoor was born on 9 June 1985 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, India. She also has a younger sister named Riya Kapoor, who is also a film producer. Harshvardhan Kapoor (actor) is his younger brother, Sunita Kapoor is his mother. (Actress Sonam Kapoor Wiki, Age, Height, Car, Salary, Business, Awards,Boyfriend, Family, Bio & More)
Sonam Kapoor married Anand Ahuja in the year 2018. Now she lives in Mumbai with her husband, now her interest in films has decreased a bit, these days it has decreased completely.
Sonam Kapoor is considered as a fashionista and style icon in Bollywood.
- Name – Sonam Kapoor
- Nicknames – Sana, Sonj, Giraffe
- Height – 177 cm
- Weight – 57 Kg
- Born – 9 June 1985
- Age as on July 2020 – 35 Years
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Profession – Actress
- Parents Name Anil Kapoor (Actor) and Sunita Kapoor
- Brother – Harshvardhan Kapoor (Younger Brother, Actor)
- Sister- Rhea Kapoor (Younger Sister, Producer)
- Boyfriends and other matters – Sahir Berry (entrepreneur), Punit Malhotra (director) and Anand Ahuja (entrepreneur)
- Wedding Date (Sonam Kapoor) – 2018
- Sonam Kapoor Husband – Anand Ahuja (m:2018)
- Debut Film – Saawariya (2007)
- Sonam charges Rs 4 to 5 crore for a film
- Sonam Kapoor Net Worth – $14.5 million (110 Cr.)
- Zodiac Sign – Gemini
- Nationality – Indian
- Color of eyes – dark brown
- Hair Color – Black
- Bollywood actors Arjun Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are cousins of Sonam Kapoor.
- Dhanush, Jacqueline Fernandez, Asin, Kareena Kapoor, Shyla Khan are his close friends.
- Sonam says if she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a good writer.
- Sonam is fond of tattoos.
Sonam Kapoor )
- Reading books
- Playing video games
- Write articles
- Collecting paintings
Favorite things –
- Sonam Kapoor loves food like pav bhaji, tandoor crab, chicken, fish, choler dal, pork belly bun, dahi batata puri, chocolate etc.
- In Bollywood, she likes heroes like Anil Kapoor, Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan.
- His favorite heroes in Hollywood are Christian Bale, Johnny Depp, Leonardo DiCaprio and Ryan Gosling.
- Nutan, Waheeda Rehman, Meena Kumari, Priyanka Chopra, Rani Mukerji and Madhuri Dixit are the heroines of their choice.
- In Hollywood heroines, she likes Maggie Gyllenhaal, Monica Belluci, Marlin Monroe and Audrey Hepburn.
- Sonam Kapoor loves Bollywood’s Devdas, Mr. India, Guide, Kagaz Ke Phool and Rang De Basanti films.
- He likes Hollywood films like Titanic, Children of Heaven and City of God.
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Imtiaz Ali, Satyajit Ray, Raj Kapoor and Steven Spielberg are his favorite directors.
- A. R. Rahman is the composer of his choice.
- Jane Austen is her favorite author.
- Fav Book – Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen, Emma by Jane Austen, Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Favorite Safe – Anthony Bourdain
- Sonam loves white color very much.
- Favorite Sports – Basketball, Squash
- Favorite Fashion Designer – Anamika Khanna
- Favorite Fashion Brands – Dolce, Gabbana
- Sonam Kapoor loves to eat in ghazals, radio clubs, the pantry, Arya Bhavan, The Table, Hakkasan, in Mumbai and in restaurants like Bengali Sweet House in Delhi, Paranthe Wali Gali (an area) Delhi and Angelina in Paris.
- Sonam Kapoor likes to visit places like Rome, New York, Paris and London.
Sonam Kapoor Education – (Education)
Sonam Kapoor had her early education from Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu, Mumbai, after that she graduated in Economics and Political Science from The University of Mumbai, Mumbai and East London University, London.
Sonam Kapoor Career – (Career)
- Sonam Kapoor started her career in the year 2007 with the film Saawariya, in which Ranbir Kapoor was the hero.
- His first film was successful, due to which he got many films for the future.
- Later, he worked in many Bollywood films and earned his name.
- He has also received many awards for acting well films.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sonam Kapoor
- His father (Anil Kapoor) is Punjabi and mother Sunita Sindhi.
- Sonam learnt theatre and art while working at a waitress in Singapore.
- It is said that her first boyfriend was a Dutch boy.
- Sonam Kapoor also worked as an assistant director in the film Black (2005).
- Due to Sonam’s excess weight, she did not want to come to films, but later she lost weight and started working in Bollywood films due to the efforts of Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
- Before doing the film Sawariya, he weighed 90 kg.
- It is quite trained in classical music, and Latin dance.
- It is said that during adolescence, Sonam was suffering from diabetes, for which she had to get daily insulin injections.