Smriti Zubin Irani aka Smriti Irani was born on 23 March 1976 in Delhi, Delhi, India. Irani is currently a well-known name in Indian politics, she has been a TV actress, model in the past. She is a member of the BJP party and after the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, she was made the Information and Broadcasting Minister by the Bharatiya Janata Party, currently she is the Minister of Women and Child Development. Irani is very active in politics, she defeated Rahul Gandhi, who has been the winner for years in the Lok Sabha elections, from Amethi, after which she got a lot of name. (Smriti Irani, age, biopic, family, serials, politics, BJP, biography, net worth, height, qualification & more)
His father’s name is Ajay Kumar Malhotra (Punjabi Khatri), mother’s name is Shibani Bagchi (Bengali), information about siblings is not known. Her husband’s name is Zubin Irani (businessman, marriage 2001 – present). They have a son named Jauhar Irani (born in 2001), two daughters named Zoish Irani (born in 2003), Shanele Irani (stepdaughter).
Controversy – Irani was in controversy over her degree.
- Real Name Smriti Zubin Irani
- Current Name Smriti Irani
- Nickname – Indian Daughter-in-Law
- Profession – Indian politician, former model, television actress and producer
- Born – 23 March 1976
- Place of Birth – Delhi, India
- Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Height – 170 cm
- Weight -90 Kg
- Father’s Name Ajay Kumar Malhotra
- Mother’s Name – Shibani Bagchi
- Husband – Zubin Irani
- Children – 3
- Total Assets – Rs. 4.71 Cr.
- Smriti Irani Age – 44 Years (2020)
- Debut as Film Actress – Malik Ek (Hindi, 2010)
- TV Debut – Aatish Aur Hum Hain Kal Aaj Aur Kal (Hindi, 2000)
- Entry into politics – Joined Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) in the year 2003
- Famous TV Serial – Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000-08)
- Hobbies – Reading books and listening to music
Favorite things –
- Irani ji loves Gujarati cuisine, tea and coffee.
- Dharmendra is his favorite hero.
- Rekha and Hema Malini are his favorite heroines.
- Narendra Modi is his favorite politician.
Smriti Irani Education – (Education)
Smriti Irani’s early education was from Holy Child Oxilium School, New Delhi, after which she graduated in Arts from Delhi University. Then she went into the tv world, after which she stepped into politics.
Smriti Irani Career – (Smriti Irani Biography )
- Smriti Irani started her career as a waitress at McDonald’s in Bandra, Mumbai.
- After that, Irani was one of the finalists in the Miss India competition in the year 1998.
- In the year 1998, Irani was seen in a Punjabi song with Mika Singh.
- In the mid-2000s, Irani became quite popular, at that time she played the role of Tulsi Virani in Ekta Kapoor’s production “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi” on Star Plus.
- Irani also received the Indian Television Academy Award for five consecutive times as Best Actress (Popular).
- In the year 2007, Smriti left the show due to differences with Ekta Kapoor. Later in the year 2008, Smriti returned to the show again during a special episode.
- In the year 2001, Irani played the role of Sita in The Ramayana aired on Zee TV.
- Irani joined the BJP in 2003 and became the vice-president of the Maharashtra youth wing in 2004.
- In 2011, Smriti Irani became a Rajya Sabha member from Gujarat.
Smriti Irani Serials
Yeh Hai Jalwa
Zee TV Ramayan
Kuch Diiil Se
Ek Thhi Naayka
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi (2000-08)
Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan
Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat
Smriti Irani Movies
Jai Bolo Telangana
All is Well
Smriti Irani is currently active in the world of politics and lives in Delhi.