Shriya Saran aka Shriya Pushpendra Saran, who started her career with the Telugu film Istam (2001), was born on 11 September 1982 in Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India. She works in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi films, has a name in The South, she has acted very well films, she is still active in films. (Shriya Saran age, height, weight, family, husband, boyfriend, film, career, hit movies, bio, education & more)
Shriya Saran’s father’s name is Pushpendra Saran who has worked in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), and mother’s name is Neerja Saran who has been a chemistry teacher. Abhirup Saran (working at FCB Ulka Advertising Limited, Mumbai) is his brother. Talking about the sister, she has no sister, she is married, her husband’s name is Andrei Koshechev (sportsman and businessman). They got married on 19 March 2018 at Lake Palace Hotel, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Real Name Shriya Pushpendra Saran
- Current Name – Shriya Saran
- Profession – Actress
- Famous Role – Nandini Salgaonkar Film Drishyam (2015)
- Born – 11 September 1982
- Place of Birth – Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India
- Hometown – Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- Present Address – Mumbai, India
- Boyfriend – Rajeev Mallu, Andrei Koshechev (Player and businessman)
- Shriya charges 1 to 2 crores for a film.
- First debut – Telugu film Actress: Film – Ishtam (2001)
- Bollywood Film Actress – Film – Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003)
- Net Worth, Shriya Saran’s net worth is Rs 74 crore ($10 million)
- Zodiac – Virgo
- Nationality – Indian
- Shriya Saran Height – 168 Cm
- Shriya Saran Weight – 55 Kg
- Color of eyes – brown
- Hair Color – Black
- Shriya Saran Current Age – 38 Years (2020)
- Religion – Hindu
- Hobbies – Traveling, Dancing
Shriya Saran’s favourite things
- William Dalrymple is his favorite author.
- In food, he likes chapati and curry.
- They like to wear sarees.
- Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell.
- Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan and South actor Rajinikanth are their favorite heroes.
- Madhubala and Madhuri Dixit are the heroines of their choice.
- They like to travel abroad.
Shriya Saran’s Education
Shriya Saran did her early education from Delhi Public School, Ranipur, Haridwar and Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, New Delhi, after which she graduated in Literature from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi, then she came to her next world.
Shriya Saran’s film career
Shriya Saran has also worked in the song “Thirkati Kyun Hawa” from Reno Nathan’s debut album “Ye Yaarana” before coming to the world of films, from where the beginning of her career can be understood.
Shriya Saran started her career with a Telugu film Istam (2001), in which she worked as the lead actress, after which she starred in the Bollywood film Tujhe Meri Kasam (2003), in the same year she also did a Tamil film titled Enakku 20 Unakku 18 (2003). Later, he worked in the Kannada film Arasu in the year 2007, then he worked in a Hollywood film The Other End of the Line in the year 2008.
Shriya Saran Movies
Azhagiya Tamizh Magan (2007)
The Other End of the Line (2008)
Don Seenu (2010)
Pokkiri Raja (2010)
Nuvve Nuvve (2002)
Paisa Vasool (2017)
Gopala Gopala (2015)
Pavitra ( 2013)
Shriya has also addressed students at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, the third famous image to do so, before that shah rukh khan and aamir khan did it.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Shriya Saran
- Shriya Saran has acted in films in different languages like Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada.
- She is also a well trained Kathak dancer.
- Kathak dance training has been taken from famous Kathak dancer Shobhana Narayan.
- In 2003, Shriya hosted the 50th Filmfare South Awards along with actor R. Madhavan.
- Shriya also worked in Tamil director Mani Ratnam’s theatre shows Netru, Indru and Nalai.
- He has also added various popular brands like Lux, Head & Shoulder, Saravana Stores, Kalyan, VVD Hair Oil, Parachute Jasmine Hair Oil, etc.
- In 2011, Shriya Saran had addressed students on the history of films at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras.
- In the year 2011, Shriya started a spa named “Sri Spa” based in Mumbai. Which is run by the blind.
- Shriya Saran is also the brand ambassador of Nandi Foundation and Save a Child Heart (SACH) Foundation.
- Shriya was also the brand ambassador of the celebrity cricket league for two seasons.
Awards and Awards –
- Shriya Saran wins South Scope Style Award (2008)
- Amrita Mathrubhumi Award (2010)
- ITFA Best Actress Award for the film Rothiram (2011)
- TV9 TSR National Awards (2015)
- Santosham Film Award (2015)
- T. Subbarami Reddy Award for significant contribution to Telugu cinema in the year 2010
- GR2014 Women Award in the year 8
- Lalit Kala Parishad Award