Shilpa Shetty is a famous actress and yoga teacher of India, she has also been the winner of the reality show Big Brother, as well as she has also been the co-owner of the Indian Premier League team Rajasthan Royals. (Shilpa Shetty’s Introduction, Movies, Videos, Songs, Kids, Yoga, Diet, Movie)
Shilpa Shetty was born on 8 June 1975 in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. His father’s name is Surendra Shetty, and mother’s name is Sunanda, this is the elder daughter of Surendra Shetty, he also has a younger sister named Shamita Shetty, who is also an actress. Shilpa lives in Mumbai, and is active in cinema.
Shilpa Shetty is also a good yoga trainer, she has many videos which are seen a lot in the country and the world. It also makes a yoga course, which people also buy. (Shilpa Shetty Age, Husband, Boyfriend, Height, Family, Biography & Much More)
Whenever it comes to a beautiful face in the eyes, pictures of Bollywood’s big actresses definitely come in front of the eyes, one of those actresses is Shilpa ji, whose eyes are said to be very good.
- Name – Shilpa Shetty
- Nicknames – Many, Honey Bunch, Babucha, Silly Pooh
- Born – 8 June 1975
- Place of Birth – Mangalore, Karnataka (India)
- Profession – Actress, Producer, Entrepreneur, Author
- Height – 170 Cm
- She started her career as a supporting actress with the film Baazigar (1993).
- She is currently 45 years old.
- Affairs/Boyfriends – Akshay Kumar, Anuhav Sinha & Raj Kundra
- Marital Status – Married
- Husband – Raj Kundra (Businessman)
- Son – Viaan Kundra
- Shilpa Shetty Net Worth – 134 Cr.
- Hobby – acting, social worker, entrepreneur, writer, model
Shilpa Shetty’s favorite things –
- Shilpa likes low-calorie soup and salad in food.
- Amitabh Bachchan, Govinda, Jackie Chan and Tom Cruise are their favorite heroes.
- Sridevi was his favorite heroine.
- They like to travel abroad.
Shilpa Shetty has done many such social work in her life which has benefited everyone in the country and society, she also knows yoga guru Baba Ramdev, many times she has done yoga in Baba Ramdev’s yoga camp, she is also a yoga guru, her yoga films are also seen a lot on YouTube.
In the year 2006, Shilpa Shetty joined the BBC World Service television show and an important program to spread awareness among people about AIDS was started by Shilpa.
Shilpa Shetty’s Education
Shilpa Shetty did her early education from St. Anthony Girls’ High School, Chembur, Mumbai, later she graduated from Podar College, Matunga, later she ventured into the world of films and cinema.
Shilpa Shetty Early Life
Shilpa entered the world of modeling since she was appearing for class X examination, she shot her first ad for Limca Product, then she was only 14-15 years old, later she got many ad offers, at the age of just 18, she said goodbye to her studies. Due to the attraction of their performances, they started getting offers in films.
Shilpa Shetty’s Career
Shilpa Shetty started her career as a supporting actress with the film Baazigar (1993), after which she worked in films like Main Khiladi Tu Anadi, Dhadkan, Garv, Insaaf, Indian, Karz, Rishtey, Weapon, Chor Machaye Shor Shaadi Karke Trapped Yaar, Life in a Metro, Dostana.
- In the year 1994, Shilpa worked as a lead actress in the film Aag.
- In the year 1996, Shilpa also made her mark in Tamil films.
- In the film ‘Tu Anari Main Khiladi’, he showed himself to the world as a street dancer.
- Due to her personality and looks, Shilpa was included in the list of the world’s hottest and beautiful actresses till the year 2000.
- Shilpa Shetty always makes a mark in the hearts of her fans due to her beauty and fitness.
- Even today, Shilpa Hindi is active in cinema.
- So far (Sept 2020), Shilpa Shetty has worked in more than 50 films.
Shilpa Shetty Hit Movies –
Om Shanti Om
Shilpa in the world of television
In the world of television, Shilpa was busy with celebrity Big Brother in the year 2007, later in the year 2010, she appeared as a judge in the reality game show, in the year 2012, she played the role of a judge in a show Zara Nachke Dekha, later she became a judge on the Nach Baliye reality show in the year 2018. After that he played the role of a judge in the reality show Super Dancer, later in the year <>, he worked on the Amazon Prime Video series himself in Hear Me Love Me.
- Shilpa Shetty also received the ‘Zee Bollywood Gold Award’ for Best Supporting Actress for the film ‘Pardesi Babu’ in 1998.
- Shilpa shetty is one of the tallest Bollywood actresses at 5 feet 10 inches.
- Shilpa is very scared to drive, so she always goes on a drive with her driver.
- The first issue of OK Magazine, sold in India, had Shilpa’s picture on the cover page.
- Shilpa learned the dance art of Bharatanatyam as a child.
- She was the captain of the school’s volleyball team when she was in school, as well as a black belt in ‘karate’.
- Shilpa had signed her first film ‘Gaata Rahe Mera Dil’ but due to some reasons, it could not be made.
- She was the best heroine to be famous in the 90s.
- She is a great actress as well as a good writer.
- Shilpa Shetty also speaks Hindi, English, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu along with her native language ‘Tulu’.
- He first acted in the film ‘Fareb’ with his sister.
- She has also been in controversy many times in her life.
- She is a good and beautiful actress, she has given a good place to Hindi cinema.
- Shilpa Shetty is one of the actresses who has made a significant contribution to the development of India.
- It has also appeared in photos with Prime Minister Modi many times.
How did you like shilpa shetty biography related to Hindi?
In 2006, Shilpa Shetty also campaigned to stop the misuse of wild animals in circuses.
Shilpa Shetty’s Life Achievements
- Shilpa became the first woman in India to win the reality show Big Brother aired in the UK and made India’s name shine in a country like the UK.
- In 2007, Shilpa received an honorary director’s degree by the university.
- He has also been honored with big and invaluable awards like IIFA and FICCI Frame.
- He has also received the European Bollywood Award.