Sanjeev Kapoor, he is an Indian celebrity chef, entrepreneur writer and television personality. She was born on April 10, 1964 in Ambala, Haryana, India. Even after being born in Haryana, Sajeev spent most of his time in Delhi. Although the work of catering in Indian Sanskrit is done by women, but in today’s time, the hotel management has also made men capable that they are also giving their good contribution in the catering service. Today, more than one Saif works in the world’s big hotels, whose salary is in millions.
Hosted by Sanjeev Kapoor, the show “Khanakhana” was very popular, he was also highly appreciated in the Master Saif reality show. Apart from working as a cook, Sanjeev Kapoor is also a good writer and television celebrity, he has earned a great name with his work in the country and the world, today the whole world knows him as a good Saif, he has also written many books, cookbook is his best book among them.
- Name – Sanjeev Kapoor
- Born – April 10, 1964
- Place of Birth – Ambala, Haryana India
- Profession – Saif, Writer and Televison Celeb
- Wife : Elona Kapoor
- They have two daughters – Kriti and Rachita.
- Fame – (the most well-known face of Indian cuisine)
- Eligibility: – Diploma in Management.
- Institute: – Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Pusa
- Sunflower Oil Brand Accepter Advanced – Brand Ambassador
- He has been awarded the Padma Shri award by the Government of India in 2017.
- Sanjeev Kapoor’s net worth is said to be more than $ 2 billion.
Sanjeev Kapoor’s TV programs are broadcast in 120 countries in the world, Sanjeev has a lot of name in Saif’s world, his delicious Khans are also praised by big people. It is said that in 2010, one of his TV shows Khana Khazana was watched by more than 50 million people, which is a record. Sanjeev Kapoor also launched his own television channel ‘Food Food’ in January 2011, Discovery Communications has acquired a large share in Kapoor’s channel, which is still running successfully today. If you search about India’s top chef, then you will find Sanjeev Kapoor in the top.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sanjeev Kapoor – Sanjeev Kapoor Chef )
- Singapore Airlines had recruited Sanjeev as one of the members of its International Culinary Panel.
- After completing his studies, Sanjeev started his career in the hospitality industry, which was also part of its joint venture, Tarmarick Vision Private Limited (TVPL), later Sanjeev also worked in many hotels and later became executive chef of Centaur Hotel in Mumbai.
- He is also considered a good restaurant consultant, people keep taking advice from him.
- Words like Khana Khazana, Top Chef, Cook Smart, Master Chef India, Zee TV, TVPL, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, Bavarchi are associated with Sanjeev’s life.
- Talking about Sanjeev’s favorite spices in cooking, he likes cumin, cloves, black pepper and cardamom.
- Sanjeev was a good student since childhood, he always remained in the top 5 in his class.
- He wanted to become a doctor, due to which he chose biology subject in school time.
- Sanjeev was advised by one of his friends “Jasmeet Singh” to do a hotel management course, it was good advice that changed Sanjeev’s life.
- Apart from making delicious dishes, Sanjeev Kapoor is also fond of walking around.
- His favorite tourist destination is New Zealand.
- Sanjeev Kapoor is a big fan of superstar Amitabh Bachchan.
- Sanjeev loves panipuri and bengoli messages in food.
Awards & Honours – Awards & Achievements
Sanjeev Kapoor has been awarded the “Best Chef of India” award.
In 2010, Reader’s Digest ranked him 100st in the list of 31 Most Trusted Persons.
In the year 2011, he received the Summer Cook Books of the Year award for the book “How to Cook Indian”.