Sania Mirza is a famous tennis star player of India, she was born on 15 November 1986 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is currently 2020 years old in 33, since her marriage, she has been named Sania Mirza Malik, she is married to Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, they also have a son named Izhaan Mirza Malik. (Sania Mirza , Sania Mirza Wiki, Age, Family, Husband, Son, Baby, Education, Career, Biopic & More)
Sania Mirza’s father’s name is Imran Mirza, and mother’s name is Naseema Mirza, Anam Mirza is her sister. Sania started her sports career in the year 2003, since then she has been active in the world of tennis.
- Name – Sania Mirza Malik
- Nickname – Sania
- Born – 15 November 1986
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Profession – Tennis Player
- Home – Hyderabad, India
- Religion – Muslim
- Current Address – Pakistan
- Hobby – Swimming
- Marital Status – Married
- Date of Marriage – 12 April 2010
- sania mirza net worth – 175 Cr.
- sania mirza husband name – Shoaib Malik
Sania Mirza’s favorite things –
- Sania loves Hyderabadi biryani in food.
- Salman Khan, Arjun Rampal and Akshay Kumar are his favorite heroes.
- Kajol and Kareena Kapoor are his favorite heroines.
- Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Phool Aur Katen, Mohra, Maine Pyar Kiya aur Kuch Kuch Hota Hai are his favorite films.
- They like to play tennis.
- Sania likes to visit Paris and Thailand.
- Salwar and jeans are his favorite attire.
- In color, they like black, red and blue.
- Steffi Graaf is his favorite player.
- He likes to stay home, serve the net and watch movies.
Sania Mirza Education –
Sania Mirza did her early education from Nassar School, Hyderabad, after which she completed her graduation from Sat Mary College, Hyderabad, it was good in sports since school days, due to which she was selected in tennis.
Sania Mirza Career –
Sania Mirza started her career in the year 2003, today she is an international tennis player, she has won 6 Grand Slams in her career so far, Sania has got the first place in both singles and doubles.
It is said that Sania Mirza started playing tennis from the age of 6, initially her father used to train her, later Mirza received training in tennis from the country and abroad, it is said that her first teacher was “Mahesh Bhupathi”.
Sania played her first international tournament at the Jakarta World Junior Championships in the year 1999, and represented India. In 2003, Sania won the Wimbledon Championship Girls’ Doubles title, the same year she entered the semi-finals of the US Girls’ Doubles.
Sania has won so many titles as no Indian tennis player has ever won, she has made many records about which you should read this page of Wikipedia.
Awards & Awards
Sania Mirza has received countless awards and awards in her career, about which you will get some information here.
- Title in 2003, Wimbledon Championships with Girls’ Doubles and Alyssa Klebanova of Russia
- Sania mirza won the runner-up at the Asia Tennis Championships in 2004.
- In the year 2006, Sania won a silver medal in the only category of women at the Doha Asia Games.
- Sania received the Padma Shri award by the Government of India in the year 2006.
- In 2014, the Telangana government selected him as the brand ambassador of the state.
- In the year 2015, he was awarded the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award.
- In 2015, Sania won the Wimbledon Championships by playing with Swiss tennis player Marthinga Hingis.
- In the year 2016, Sania received the third highest civilian honor “Padma Bhushan” by the Republic of India
Sania Mirza Biography
- Sania does not like smoking at all.
- In the year 2010, due to his game, he was the most searched on Google.
- In 2013, he was selected as the Good Will Ambassador of South Asia.
- She is a female tennis player who has won one million US dollars.
- Sania is a female player who has received a WTA title.
- Sania was India’s No. 2003 player from 2013 to 1, so far she has traveled to 35 countries of the world.
- Many companies have selected their brand such as Bourne Vita, Adidas, Sprite.
- Sania loves to play interior decoration and tennis academy.
- She credits her life’s success to her parents, guru and her God.
- She believes in the owner and prays 5 times a day.
- They have made India proud in the country and the world, due to which the government also provides security to them.
- Mr Badrinath is Sania Mirza’s physiotherapist.
- It gives 3 hours in its routine for physical fitness.
- Sania gave birth to a baby boy in October 2018.
- This is Shoaib and Sania’s first child.
- Sania had taken a break from the world of sports for a few days, but now she is going to come back to the world of sports.