Sakshi Tanwar is an Indian actress and TV host who was born on 12 January 1973 (Friday) in Alwar, Rajasthan, India. It is an artist who made a name for himself all over the country. His brilliant acting has won everyone’s heart, people like his serial very much. (TV Actress Sakshi Tanwar Wiki, Age, Height, Salary, Awards, Boyfriend, Family, Bio & More)
Sakshi Tanwar has worked in many serials under the banner of Balaji Telefilms, in which she got fame from the serial ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki’ and she became a TV star actress. Sakshi’s father’s name is Rajendra Singh Tanwar, who is a retired CBI officer. His mother’s name is not known, he has an elder brother, whose name is Rajiv Singh Tanwar, Seema Tiwari is his elder sister.
Sakshi Tanwar Marragie Life Husband –
Talking about Sakshi Tanwar’s married life, once she was going to be married to Vishal Dadlani, it is said that the engagement was also done, but due to some reason this marriage could not take place and Vishal married Priyali, currently Sakshi lives with her glued child.
- Name – Sakshi Tanwar
- Born – 12 January 1973
- Place of Birth – Alwar, Rajasthan, India
- Profession – Actress, Television Host
- Height – 163 cm
- Father’s Name Rajendra Singh Tanwar
- Mother’s Name – Not Known
- TV Debut – Albela Sur Mela (1996)
- Film Debut (Short Film) – O Re Manva (2006)
- Bollywood Debut – Film (Bollywood) Dangal (2016)
- (She played the role of Aamir Khan’s wife in Dangal, which was very popular)
- Marital Status – Unmarried (unmarried)
Favorite things –
- Sakshi Tanwar likes Gulab Jamun with Kulhad very much.
- In food, he likes potato peas and rajma rice.
- Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan are his favorite heroes.
- His favorite heroine is Waheeda Rehman.
- Favorite Movies – Guide (1965), Sholay (1975)
- They like to travel and travel to European countries.
Sakshi Tanwar Education
After completing her schooling, Sakshi graduated from Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi, during her college days she was also the President and General Secretary of the Dramatic Society. Her father was a retired CBI officer, due to the transfer of her job, Sakshi had to study in central school in many states.
Sakshi Tanwar Career (Sakshi Tanwar Career)
- Sakshi Tanwar started her career only after the end of college. After college, when she was preparing for mass communication, she auditioned for the organizer of ‘Albela Sur Mela’ on Doordarshan, in which it was successful, it started from here, this television show based on film songs was broadcast in the year 1996.
- Sakshi did her first serial ‘Dastur’, later she worked in serials like Ehsaas, X Zone and Bhanwar, later she played the lead role in ‘Rajdhani’ serial.
- Sakshi Tanwar was also seen in films in the year 2008 films, she played the lead role in the coffee shop film, later she worked in films like Sea Company, Mohalla Assi and Terrorist Uncle. ‘O Re Manwa’ and ‘Bawra Man’ were his short films.
- Sakshi Tanwar worked as a guest in the non-fiction shows Albela Sur Mela, Crime Patrol, Code Red and Kaun Banega Crorepati seasons 2, 6 and 7.
- Sakshi Tanwar also worked as a creative director, also worked in positive thinker production company, as well as directed a show called ‘Samman Ek Adhikar’.
Sakshi Tanwar TV Serial & Movies (Sakshi Tanwar Biography )
Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (2000-2008)
Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (2011-2014)
Karrle Tu Bhi Mohabbat (2017)
Crime Patrol (Since 2003)
Tyohaar Ki Thaali (2017)
Mission Over Mars (Since 2019)
Ek Thhi Naayka
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin
Savdhaan India (2002-2004)
Do Saheliyaan (2010)
Mohalla Assi (2018)
Half the Sky (2018)
Shor Se Shuruaat (2015)
Katyar Kaljat Ghusali (2015)
Coffee House (2009)
Achievements of Sakshi Tanwar (Sakshi Tanwar Achievements)
Sakshi started working in TV since the end of college, in her TV serial and show, she also won many honors and awards, about which the details are as follows.
- In the year 2003, ‘Best Actress in Lead Role’ award for the serial ‘Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki’.
- ‘Favorite Bhabhi’ award from StarPariwaar in the year 2006, 2007 and 2008.
- In the year 2008, Star Pariwar’s Jaanib Se Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki award was ‘Favorite Mother’.
- In the year 2012, the ‘Best Actress in Lead Role’ award from the Indian Telejuri Award.
- In the year 2012-13, the ‘Best Actress in Drama’ award from the Star Guild.
- In 2011, she won the Best Actress Drama award for ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hai’ and ‘Balika Vadhu’ at the ITA Awards.
In this way, Sakshi Tanwar has become a big celebrity, Sakshi has become a role model for many girls of the country today.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sakshi Tanwar ( )
- In the year 1990, Sakshi Tanwar also worked as a sales trainee in The Taj Hotel in Delhi.
- After that, he worked at a clothing and accessories store in Delhi, where he used to get a salary of Rs 900 a month.
- He had taken green and yellow sarees for his mother from his first salary, along with a gift for everyone.
- In October 2018, Sakshi had glued her 9-month-old daughter.
- In the year 2011, he earned a name all over the world with the TV serial Bade Achhe Lagte Hai with Ram Kapoor on Sony TV’s.
- During college time, Sakshi Tanwar wanted to become a software engineer.
- She has worked in many serials of Ekta Kapoor.