Sakshi Malik was born on 3 September 1992 (age 27) in Rohtak, Haryana, India. She has made the country proud by winning a bronze medal at the Summer Olympics held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in the year 2016. Sakshi Malik is the first Indian woman wrestler to win an Olympic medal. (Sakshi Malik, wiki, age, height, weight, biopic, family, biography, net worth & more)
Prior to 2016, Sakshi Malik represented India in the Commonwealth Games held in Glasgow in 2014 and also won a silver medal. Sakshi, who also represented India at the 2014 World Wrestling Championships, belongs to a Jat community.
- Name – Sakshi Malik
- Born – 3 September 1992
- Place of Birth – Rohtak, Haryana, India
- Hometown – Rohtak, Haryana
- Profession – Freestyle Wrestler
- Coach/ Patron – Ishwar Dahiya
- Career Turning Point – In the year 2014, when Sakshi Malik won the silver medal at the Commonwealth Games
- Mother’s Name – Sudesh (Anganwadi Worker)
- Father’s Name – Sukhbir (DTC Bus Conductor)
- Brother – Sachin Malik
- Zodiac Sign – Pisces
- Religion – Hindu
- Caste – Jat
- Nationality – Indian
- Date of Marriage – 2 April 2017
- Husband – Satyavart Kadian (Wrestler)
- Net Worth – $1 Million
Sakshi Malik Career – (Sakshi Malik )
Sakshi Malik first started wrestling training at the age of 12. During the training period, they had to fight wrestling with local boys, as their area is such where girls could not play wrestling, now everything is playing.
Sakshi Malik started her career well with the Commonwealth Games in the year 2014, after which she participated in many sports and won medals, due to her good performance, the Government of India awarded Sakshi the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award in the year 2016.
Sakshi Malik’s Major Medal – Main (Medal)
• In the year 2010, won a bronze medal in the Junior World Championships (59 kg category).
• In the year 2014, Dave Schultz won the gold medal in the International Wrestling Tournament.
• In the year 2015, won a bronze medal at the Senior Asian Wrestling Championships in Doha.
• In August 2016, won a bronze medal at the Rio Olympics (58 kg category).
In an interview, Sakshi Malik had said that she loved the silver medal she got in the 2014 Commonwealth Games.
Wrestler Sakshi Malik made it to the Rio Olympics in May 2016, after defeating China’s “Zhang Lan” in the Olympic World Qualifying Tournament.
Sakshi had won the bronze medal at the Rio Olympics on 17 August 2016, defeating Kazakhstan’s Aisuluu Tynybekova, after which she became the first Indian woman wrestler and the fourth woman player from India to win a medal at the Olympics.
Some questions related to Sakshi Malik
- Who is the witness owner?
- She is india’s famous freestyle wrestler.
- What is the age of the witness owner?
- She is currently 2020 years old (July 27).
- When did Sakshi make her international debut?
- From the 2014 Commonwealth Games
- What is the height of the witness owner?
- 162 Cm (ft inch- 5′ 3″)
- Where was Sakshi Malik born?
- Rohtak, Haryana, India
- Who is the husband of Sakshi Malik?
- Satyavart Kadian (wrestler)
Sakshi Malik Education – (Education)
Sakshi Malik did her early education from Vaishya Public School, Rohtak, Haryana, after which she took admission in DAV Shatabdi Public School, Rohtak, Rohtak, for secondary class studies, from where she studied up to 12th standard, after which Sakshi graduated from Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak, Haryana.