Rubika Liyaquat was born on April 9, 18, in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. (Rubika Liaquat (TV Anchor) Life Introduction, Family (Husband, Father and Children and Career Liaquat Biography, Family (Father, Husband, Children), Career )
- Real Name – Rubika Liaquat
- Profession – Journalist (TV Anchor)
- Height – 168 cm
- Born – 18 April 1983
- Place of Birth – Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Zodiac Sign – Aries
- Nationality – Indian
- Hometown – Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Educational Qualification: – Graduate in Mass Media (Journalism).
- Mother’s Name Fatma Liaquat
- Father’s Name Amar Liaquat
- Brother – Nishant Chaturvedi
- Husband’s Name – Naved Qureshi
- Boyfriends and other matters – Naved Qureshi
- Rubika Liyaquat got married in April 2012.
- They have two children – a boy and a girl.
- Rubika Liyaquat is very fond of pets
- Rubika Liaquat considers journalist Sudhir Chaudhary as her inspiration.
- Religion – Muslim
- Salary (approx.) – 3 to 4 lakh INDIAN rupees (per month)
Rubika Liyaquat Education –
Rubika Liyaquat started her education from St. Gregorius Senior Secondary School in Udaipur, after which she enrolled in the prestigious university of Mumbai and graduated in mass media, during her 11th standard studies, she thought of becoming a good TV anchor.
Rubika Liyaquat Career –
In 2003, Rubika Liyaquat worked as an anchor in Channel 3 for 24 months during her studies at Mumbai University. This is where he started his career. In the year 2005, Rubika completed her graduation and started working with Live India in June 2007 and worked with the channel till September 2008.
In the year 2008, she left Channel 24 as an anchor and senior correspondent, after which Rubika started reporting and anchoring with Zee News, which continues to run till date.
- Pratima Mishra – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Success
- Ravish Kumar – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
- Neha Batham – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Success
- Deepak Chaurasia – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
- Meenakshi Kandwal – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Success