Raveena Tandon is a famous Bollywood actress, she was born on 26 October 1974 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, she started her career cinema with the film Patthar Ke Phool (1992), she was a heroine of the 90s, she is currently 45 years old.
Raveena Tandon’s father Ravi Tandon is a famous filmmaker of Hindi cinema, his mother’s name is Veena Tandon. He also has a brother named Rajiv Tandon, who is also a film actor. (Raveena Tondon Wiki, Biopic, Family, Husband, Father, Mother, Biography, Height, Weight, Film & More)
- Name – Raveena Tandon
- Nickname – Ravs, Cool Cool Girl
- Born – 26 October 1974
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Profession – Actress
- Height – 168 cm
- Weight – 60 Kg
- Address – Nippon Society, Tandon House, Juhu Church, Mumbai
- Aptitude – Reading and dancing
- Debut Film – Patthar Ke Phool (1992)
- Net Worth – Rs 40 crore
- Raveena charges Rs 1 crore for a film.
- Marital Status – Married
- Boyfriends and other matters – Ajay Devgan (Actor), Akshay Kumar (Actor)
- Husband – Anil Thadani (Film Distributor)
- Date of Marriage – 22 February 2004
- Son – Ranbir
- Daughters – Pooja (adopted daughter), Chhaya (adopted daughter), Rasha
- Raveena loves dhokla, tandoori paneer and tandoori chicken in food.
- Sanjay Dutt, Govinda, Rishi Kapoor and Jackie Shroff are his favorite actors.
- Neetu Singh is the heroine of her choice.
- Favorite Movie – Bollywood: Chalti Ka Naam Gaadi, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro, Padosan
- Raveena likes to visit Switzerland.
Raveena Tandon Education –
Raveena Tandon did her early education from Jamnabai Narsi School, Mumbai, after which she took admission in Mithibai College, Mumbai, where she left her graduation midway.
Raveena Tandon Career –
Raveena Tandon never thought of becoming an actress, but when she was working with Prahlad Kakkar (ad producer) in Genesis PR, her friends and other colleagues appreciated her performance a lot, after which Raveena felt that she should work in Bollywood.
Raveena Tandon started her career with the film “Patthar Ke Phool” in the year 1992, after which she worked in many hit films, and became popular.
Raveena Tandon was awarded the National Film Award for Best Actress for the film Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence (2002).
Raveena Tandon’s superhit movie
- A piece in a board game
- Groom King
- Shot with the bullets
- Pardeshi Babu
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raveena Tandon
- It is said that during his youth, Raveena used to be a great admirer of Sanjay Dutt.
- When Raveena was studying in college, at that time she became so popular in the world of films, that when she came to college, it was so crowded that the college authorities used to tell her not to come to college, due to which she dropped her studies midway.
- The famous villain of the 70s, Mac Mohan, was Raveena’s maternal uncle.
- Raveena Tandon’s Dilwale aur Mohra film was a huge hit.
- Currently, Raveena Tandon lives in Mumbai and works in films.