Rajpal Yadav was born on 16 March 1971 in Kundra, Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India. He started his career with the film Dil Kya Kare in the year 1999, in the same year he also worked in the TV serial Mungeri Ke Bhai Naurangilal. Rajpal Yadav is married to Radha Yadav, who got married on June 10, 2003. They also have two daughters, Moni and Honey, the name of the parents is not known.
- Name – Rajpal Yadav
- Nickname – Rajpal
- Profession – Actor (Comedian)
- Born – 16 March 1971
- Place of Birth : Kundra, Shahjahanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Hometown – Kundra, Shahjahanpur
- First debut film – Dil Kya Kare (1999)
- First debut serial – Mungeri Ke Bhai Naurangilal (1999)
- Father – Name not known
- Mother’s name not known
- Brother- Indrapal
- Hobbies / Interests – Doing Theatre
- Height – 160 Cm
- Weight – 60 Kg
- Net Worth – 50 Crore INR
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Mehmood and Shakti Kapoor
- Favorite Movies – Andaz Apna Apna, Angoor, Sholay, Padosan and Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron
- Current Address – Live in Mumbai.
- He takes 50 lakh rupees to work in a film.
- Rajpal Yadav is currently 2020 years old in 49.
Rajpal Yadav Education –
Rajpal Yadav is said to have done theatre courses from Bharatendu Natya Academy, Lucknow and National School of Drama, New Delhi.
Rajpal Yadav Career –
Rajpal started his career with Dil Kya Kare (1999), in the same year he also worked in the TV serial Mungeri’s Brother Naurangilal, after which he also worked in many films and TV shows. There was a time when he used to be quite a popular comedian actor. For the last few years, there have been some ups and downs in his career, due to which he is not getting any good movie.
Rajpal Yadav Movie List
- People like him a lot in comedians.
- Rajpal wanted to be a hero so he became part of a theatre group in Shahjahanpur.
- He has also acted for Coke commercials with Aishwarya Rai.
- He acted in the serial “Mungeri Ke Bhai Naurangilal” on Doordarshan, and then also worked in its second part “Mungerilal Ke Hasin Sapne”.
- Rajpal also received the Screen Videocon Award and Sansui Award in the year 2000 for his negative role of Sippa Daku in the film ‘Jungle’.
- Rajpal Yadav has also received Yash Bharti and Janpad Ratna Award.
- Rajpal’s favourite comedy role is that of crime master Gogo in the film “Andaz Apna Apna”.
- In the year 2014, Rajpal Yadav worked in a Hollywood film “Bhopal: A Prayer for Rain”, which, in 1984, was based on the Bhopal gas tragedy.
Rajpal Yadav was in controversy in the year 2013, it is said that he was accused of hiding Rs 5 crore with a Delhi-based businessman, due to which he was also jailed for 10 days.