Rajinikanth – Rajinikanth is a famous actor of India, people in the South Indian film industry are very fond of him, he was born on 12 December 1950 in Bangalore, Mysore State (present-day Karnataka), India. It is said about his birth that he was born in a Marathi family. Currently (2020), he is 69 years old, now he is thinking of coming to the political world, it is being told that he is going to form his own political party soon.
Rajinikanth’s family – His father’s name is Ramoji Rao Gaekwad and mother’s name is Jijabai, Satyanarayan Rao and Nageshwar Rao. Asavath Balubhai is his elder sister, Lata (producer, musician) is his wife, they were married on 26 February 1981. Aishwarya (born 1982), and Soundarya (born 1984) have two daughters.
- Real Name Shivaji Rao Gaekwad
- Nicknames – Rajinikanth and Thalaiva
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Screenwriter and Social Worker
- He was born on 12 December 1950 in Bengaluru, India.
- Zodiac Sign : Sagittarius
- Hometown – Bangalore, Mysore State (present-day Karnataka), India
- First debut film Apoorva Raagangal (1975) in Tamil
- First Kannada Debut Film – Katha Sangma (1976)
- First Hindi Debut Film – Andha Kanoon (1983)
- Present Address – Poes Garden Bungalow, Chennai
- Hobbies – Traveling, reading books and gardening
- Favorite Food – Masala Dosa
- Favorite Hero – Amitabh Bachchan and Kamal Haasan
- Favorite Heroine – Rekha and Hema Malini
- Favorite Film – Veer Kesari (Kannada)
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Favorite Place – Himalayas
- Bike – Suzuki Hayabusa, Suzuki Intruder M1800 RZ
- Rajnikanth age – 69 Years (2020)
- Rajnikanth Height – 173 Cm
- Rajnikanth Weight – 73 Kg
- Rajnikanth Net Worth – Rs.376 Crore INR
Rajinikanth’s education –
Rajinikanth did his early education from Government Model Primary School, Gavipuram, Bengaluru, after which he did acting courses and diplomas from MGR Film and Television Institute of Tamil Nadu.
Rajinikanth’s film career
Rajinikanth first worked as an actor in the Tamil film Apoorva Raagangal in the year 1975, then he acted in the Kannada film Katha Sangma (1976), later he tried his luck films where he got good success, his first Hindi was the film Andha Kanoon (1983), which was well liked by the audience. From here he became a superstar hero.
Rajinikanth’s first commercially successful film was Billa (1980), after which he made a remake of Amitabh Bachchan’s Don (1978).
Rajnikanth Movies –
His fans celebrate his birthday (12 December) as World Style Day and International Style Day.
Interesting facts about Rajinikanth ( Rajinikanth )
- Rajinikanth is a very popular hero of the South Indian film world.
- His mother died during his childhood days.
- It is said about him that he was a very naughty child in childhood.
- During his acting career, he worked as a carpenter, as a porter and as a bus conductor in BTS.
- He started his career with Kamal Haasan.
- Initially, they were getting negative roles for 2 years.
- In his 100th film “Sri Raghavendra (1985)”, Rajinikanth played the role of Raghavendra Swami, a Hindu saint.
- In the year 1988, Rajinikanth acted in the English film ‘Bloodstone’.
- “Raja Chinna Roja” (1989) was his first animation film.
- Rajinikanth has been awarded the Padma Bhushan (2000), and Padma Vibhushan (2016) by the Government of India.
- He has acted in famous films like Robot and Ravan.
- In 2011, Rajinikanth had supported social activist Anna Hazare’s anti-corruption movement.
- It is said about him that since the year 1995, after every film of his, he goes to the Himalayas.
- It is very punctual, always arriving on time.
- Rajinikanth is an actor of humble nature and simple simplicity personality.
- Swami Sachidananda was his spiritual guru.
- Rajinikanth worked with Sripriya in more than 27 films.
- He also has a marriage hall in Chennai named Raghavendra Mandapam Marriage Hall, he is also its owner.
- His style of smoking cigarettes in the air is quite famous in films.