Rajiv Kapoor biography – Rajiv Kapoor is a famous actor, director and producer of India, he was born on 25 August 1962 in Chamber, Bombay Maharashtra, India. He started his career in the year 1983 with the film Ek Jaan Hain Hum. After 13 years, he played the role of director in the film Prem Granth. Later in the year 1991, he played the role as a producer in the film Hina.
Rajiv Kapoor’s family – His father’s name was Raj Kapoor, who used to be a famous hero of his time. His mother’s name is Krishna Kapoor, Rishi Kapoor and Randhir Kapoor is his brother. Rima Jain and Ritu Nanda are his sisters. In 2001, he married Aarti Sabharwal and later they got divorced in the year 2003.
- Real Name Rajiv Kapoor
- Nickname – Chimpu
- Profession – Actor, Director and Producer
- Born – 25 August 1962 Bombay
- Rajiv Kapoor Height – 170 Cm
- Rajiv Kapoor Age – 58 Years (2020)
- Rajiv Kapoor Net Worth – $ USD 7 Million
- Favorite Actor – Raj Kapoor
- Favorite Movie – Mera Naam Joker (1970)
- Favorite Drinks – Whiskey and Beer
- Married Status – Divorced
- Girl Friend – Actress Nagma
- Present address – RK Studios, Chembur, Mumbai 400071
Information related to education, school, college and studies is not known.
Rajiv Kapoor Biography
Rajiv started his career as an actor in the film Ek Jaan Hain Hum in the year 1983, after which he acted brilliantly in films like Lava, Aasmaan, Ram Teri Ganga Maili, Jabardast, Preeti, Thank you, Mera Saathi, Zalzla, Hum To Chale Pradesh and Nag Nagin.
He worked in 10 films in his 13-year film career, in which all the films were hits, later he became a director and producer.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajiv Kapoor
- He watched the film ‘Mera Naam Joker’ (1970) 150 times.
- He also worked as an assistant director in the film Premrog.
- ‘Responsible’ was his last film.
- He currently lives in Mumbai.