Rajkummar Rao was born on 31 August 1984 in Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana, India. He belongs to a middle-class family, he was fond of acting since he was studying in class X. After completing his bachelor’s degree in arts from Delhi University, he came into the world of acting. Rao is said to have studied at FTII, Pune, after which he came to Mumbai.
Real Name – Rajkumar Rao
Nickname – Raj
Profession – Actor
Born – 31 August 1984
Birth Asthan – Gurgaon (presently Gurugram), Haryana
Zodiac – Virgo
Nationality – Indian
Hometown – Gurugram, Haryana, India
First Movie – Love Sex and Cheating (2010)
Marital Status – Unmarried
Girlfriend – Anvita Paul aka Patralekhaa (Actress)
Takes Crores For a Film Rajkumar Rao
Rajkumar Rao’s education
Rajkumar Rao studied at Blue Bells Model School, Gurgaon, later he graduated from Delhi University, later he moved to Pune where he did a course from the Film and Television Institute of India, Pune, then he moved to Mumbai where he started acting in the world of films.
Career in the world of cinema –
Rajkummar Rao started his career with the film Love Sex aur Dhokha (2010), which was also a big hit, later he did shaitan, that day, Love Sonia, Doli Ki Doli, Gang of Wasseypur, Ragini MMS, Hamari Adhuri Kahani, Judgemental Hai Kya, Rubber, Shimla Mirchi, Behen Hogi Teri, City Light, Shaheed, Made in China, She has acted in films like Ludo, Bareilly Ki Barfi, Shaadi Mein Zaroor Aana and Irony.
At present, Rajkumar Rao is seen as a well-known actor (hero) in Bollywood, he has a very good demand for films, it is said that his fees are also very high, his films are also liked by the people, because he looks like a member of an ordinary family.
Rajkummar Rao’s favourite things
- They prefer gimmy cakes in food.
- Among the actors, he likes Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Daniel Day-Louis and Marlon Brando.
- Madhubala and Konkona Sen Sharma are his favorite actresses.
- The Godfather is his favorite Hollywood film.
- In Bollywood, they love this movie Mohabbatein and Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- He likes to visit Amsterdam the most.
His real name was Raj Kumar Yadav, he changed his name on the basis of his mother’s suggestion.
Rajkumar Rao Social Media Profile –
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rajkummar Rao
- In 2013, he received the National Film Award for Best Actor.
- He worked with his girlfriend Anvita Paul aka Patralekhaa in the film (City Lights).
- It is said that when Rao was in class 5, he took training in martial arts.
- After doing theatre plays in the 10th grade, he had a passion to become an actor.
- In September 2017, Newton (of which he was the lead actor) got the opportunity to attend the Oscar Film Festival from India.
- His father’s name is Satyapal Yadav.
- His mother’s name is Kamlesh Yadav.