Raima Sen is an actress, she was born on 7 November 1979 in a royal family in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She is the daughter of Munmun Sen and granddaughter of Suchitra Sen, Riya Sen is her sister, who is already a famous Actress of Bollywood, Raima started her career with the Bollywood film ‘Godfather’ which came in 1999. Later, Raima’s acting was highly appreciated by the critics in the film Parineeta. (Raima Sen Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Boyfriends, Net worth, bio, TV shows, film & more)
- Real Name Raima Dev Verma
- Nickname – not known
- Profession – Actress
- Birth – 7 November 1979 Kolkata (WB), India
- Hometown – Calcutta
- Father’s Name – Bharat Dev Verma
- Mother’s Name Munmun Sen
- Sister – Riya Sen
- Religion – Hindu
- Nationality – Indian
- Married Status – Unmarried
- Boyfriend – Varun Thapar
- Husband – Not applicable yet
- Raima Sen Height – 165 Cm
- Raima Sen age – 41 Years (2020)
- Raima Sen Net worth – Rs 74 crore ($10 million)
Raima Sen Education –
Raima Sen did her early education from Loreto House, Kolkata, after which information is not known.
Raima Sen Career –
Raima Sen started her career with the Hindi film Godmother (1999), after which she worked in Bengali films, her first Bengali film was Nil Nirjane (2003). After that he acted in many Hindi and Bengali films, even today he is active in the world of cinema.
Raima Sen Movies –
Manorama Six Feet Under
Who is Raima Sen?
What is the age of Raima Sen?
Who is the husband of Raima Sen?
Interesting Facts about Raima Sen
- His father Bharat Dev Verma is a member of the Royal Family of Tripura.
- His grandmother Suchitra Sen has been a famous actress of her time.
- His mother has also been an actress.
- Her sister Riya Sen is also a famous actress and model.
- His entire family has been in the world of films, even today people are earning a name by staying in the world of cinema.
- They like Mumbai very much.