Parineeti Chopra is an Indian actress who was born on 22 October 1988 in Ambala, Haryana, India. She made her debut in the year 2011 with the film “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”. In the year 2017, he also sang in the film “Meri Pyaari Bindu”, the lyrics of the song were “Mana Ki Hum Yaar Nahi”. (Prineeti Chopra age, height, family, wiki, net worth, movie, salary, instagram, facebook, twitter, marriage, wiki, husband & more)
- Real Name Parineeti Chopra
- Nicknames – Tisha and Pari
- Born – 22 October 1988 Ambala, India
- Profession – Actress
- Father’s Name – Pawan Chopra (Businessman)
- Mother’s Name Reena Chopra
- Brother – Shivang Chopra and Saraj Chopra
- Current Address – Sea-facing Flat Bandra, Mumbai
- Hometown – Ambala, Haryana, India
- Hobbies – Singing, Dancing, Reading and Swimming
- Boyfriend – Maneesh Sharma (Director)
- Married Status – Unmarried
- Favorite food – rajma-chawla, curry chicken, and pizza
- Favorite Hero – Saif Ali Khan
- Favorite Actress – Rani Mukerji
- Favourite Music Composer – Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, and A.R. Rahman
- Parineeti likes to visit Goa and London.
- Prineeti Chopra Age – 32 Years
- Prineeti Chopra Height – 165 Cm
- Prineeti Chopra Net Worth – Rs 60 Cr. ($8 million)
- Parineeti Chopra charges 2 to 4 crores for the film.
- Zodiac Sign – Libra
- First debut film – Ladies vs Ricky Bahl (2011)
Prineeti Chopra Education – (Education)
Parineeti Chopra did her schooling from the Convent of Jesus and Mary, Ambala, after which she studied Honors in Business, Finance and Economics from Manchester Business School, Manchester, England, then came into the world of films.
Prineeti Chopra Career –
Parineeti started her film career in the year 2011 with the film “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl”, after which she has acted in many superfit films so far, she is still active in the world of cinema.
Prineeti Chopra Movies –
Hasee toh Phasee
Shuddh Desi Romance
Meri Pyaari Bindu
Daawat E Ishq
Ladies Vs Ricky Bahl
Bhuj The Pride of India
Some Lesser Known Facts About Parineeti Chopra (Prineeti Chopra )
- In her school days, she used to come first till 12th standard.
- He had stood first in the SSC examination all over India, and he also received an award from former President Mrs. Pratibha Patil.
- She grew up to be an investor and banker, but came into the world of acting.
- He likes lip gloss and lip balm very much.
- He is also a trained singer, he has also done BA Honors in Music.
- They hate cooking very much.
- They drink a lot of this tea.
- Many actresses also have cousins whom you must have read about above.
- Before coming to films, he weighed a lot, but later he reduced his weight.
- She likes gym and exercise, yoga.
- Due to the economic recession in 2009, she could not work in London, due to which she came back to India and her luck shined here.