Prem Nath – Life is the name of both happiness and sorrow, the one who tasted both of them found the real happiness of life. It is said that Premnath came to Mumbai to act against his father’s wishes. In 1952, he bought Empire Talkies. Premnath was born on 21 November 1926 in Peshawar, North-West Frontier Province, British India.
Premnath is said to be an actor as well as a patriotic soldier, politician, litterateur and tantric baba. Prem Nath started his film career with the film “Ajith” in the year 1948. He acted in more than 250 films in his film career, his last film was patriotic and angry. Premnath worked with actresses like Madhubala Ramola, Nigar Sultana, Suraiya Bina Roy.
- Name – Premnath Malhotra
- Born – 21 November 1926
- Peshawar, North-West Frontier Province, British India
- Died – 3 November 1992 Bombay, Maharashtra, India (age 65)
- Cause of death – Heart attack
- Profession – Actor, Director
- Wife – Bina Rai
- Children – Prem Krishan, Kailash Nath (Monty)
- Father’s Name – Prem Krishna
- Grandfather’s Name – Akanksha Malhotra
- Prem Nath was the brother of Rajendra Nath and Narendra Nath.
- Rishi Kapoor and Rajiv Maternal uncle
It is said that when Premnath was studying in school, he once went to see a movie without ticket by scaling the wall of Empire Talkies, when he was caught, the owner of the talkies also killed him, after which he told him that one day I will buy these talkies and later Premnath did the same.
Some interesting facts related to Premnath’s life –
- It is said that after films, Premnath also stepped into politics, he formed the Swatantra Party and also spread a lot of publicity, but he did not like the deception, immorality and bitterness of politics and he had distanced himself from it.
- Premnath did films like Shagufa, Golconda Ka Qaidi with wife Bina Roy, but commercially both these films failed at the box office.
- It is said that when Premnath was 5 years old, his mother died.
- Premnath was a devotee of Shiva.
- Premnath’s father is an IG in the police. were.
- Prem Nath went straight from the brightness of the color field to the world of spirituality.
- It is said that Premnath, with his power, had prevented Prithviraj Kapoor from going on the Mahayatra for several hours.
- In the last days of life, till the third hour of the night, Premnath used to preach on Rudraksha, Stones, Vedas and Puranas.
- Premnath had worked with actresses like this.
Prem Nath’s successful movie –
Actor Premnath’s most successful films were “Joni Mera Naam”, Dharmatma, Barsaat, Kalicharan, Shore, Sanyasi, Aan, Engagement, Aurat, Badal, Saki, Rustam Sohrab, Dishonest, Loafer, Dharma Karma, Pran Jai Par Vachan Na Jaye, Dhan Daulat, Third Floor, Khote Sikka, Genghis Khan etc.