Nita Ambani is a famous woman entrepreneur of India, who was born on 01 Nov 1964 in a middle-class family of Mumbai. His father’s name was Ravindra Bhai Dalal, who held a high position in a company of Birla. Mother’s name was Purnima Dalal, Nita was interested in Indian classical dance from the beginning, her mother wanted her to become a Chartered Accountant (CA). Nita ji was born in an average resource family, yet she has earned her name all over the world today with her hard work and dedication. Today Nita Ambani is known as the richest woman of India, she is the richest woman in India.
- Name – Nita Ambani
- Nickname – Nita
- Father’s Name Ravindra Bhai Dalal
- Mother’s Name – Purnima Dalal
- Born – 1 Nov 1964
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, India
- Husband’s Name Mukesh Ambani (India’s Richest Person)
- Religion – Hindu
- Zodiac Sign – Scorpio
- Children– Akash, Annat and Isha Ambani
- Marriage – 8 March 1985
- Place of Residence – Mumbai India
- Education – Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Profession – Businesswoman (Business Tycoon)
- Business – Reliance Foundation (Chairman)
- Property – $40.1 billion
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Books – Famous Five and The Secret Seven by Enid Blyton
- Favorite Hobbies – Teaching, Doing Regularly, Swimming, Listening to Music, Traveling, Reading Books and Watching Movies
Nita Ambani Education
Nita Ambani received her early education from Narsi Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Nita has a deep attachment to teaching work. She is also a trained Bharatanatyam dancer. During his college days, he also performed on stage.
Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani’s love marriage story
(Mukesh Ambani and Nita Ambani Love Story )
In those days, when Nita Ambani participated in a dance performance in a cultural program in which she performed in the classically trained Bharatnatyam, the messiah of the business and chairman of the Reliance Group, Dhirubhai Ambani and his wife Kokilaben also came, where they met Nita, they were so happy with her work that they immediately asked her as their daughter-in-law. Nita Ambani was very famous for her Bharatnatyam dance all over Gujarat.
A few days later at an event, Dhirubhai asked the organizer about him and took all the information related to Nita, including the telephone number. It was Nita herself who picked up the phone.
After that, Dhirubhai Ambani talked about meeting Nita’s father, he agreed to meet him, after which the process of talks continued, after which Nita and Mukesh met, after which they got married, it was a love marriage, Mukesh Ambani had a love marriage with Nita Ambani on March 8, 1985.
Nita Ambani currently –
Nita Ambani is currently the wife of Reliance Foundation chairman and founder Mukesh Ambani’s business tycoon. Apart from this, he has also donated his ability in many social works, some more information related to his life, which you should know about.
Biography of Nita Ambani Some more information about Nita –
- Nita Ambani is the founder of Dhirubhai Ambani International School (June 2003).
- Nita Ambani is the wife of India’s richest person Mukesh Ambani and daughter of Reliance Industries founder Dhirubhai Ambani.
- Nita ji has received a doctorate degree from SCSVMV University Kanchipuram, Ambani has received this degree for education, social service and human love.
- She is also the co-owner of the Mumbai Indians cricket team (IPL team).
- In 2020, Nita ji established a charitable trust named Reliance Foundation for social welfare work. It is the largest private charitable trust in India, through Reliance Foundation Charitable Trust, education, health, art-culture and sports facilities are provided in rural areas.
- In 2005, Nita Ambani was awarded the title of Social Service Vishwa Bhushan by the Bharat Nari Shakti Sangathan on International Women’s Day.
- The 2012 Corporate Citizen of the Year award was given to Nita Ambani by AIMA.
- Nita Ambani is very famous for her traditional looks.
- I like to watch movies.
- Nita Ambani was very famous for her Bharatnatyam dance all over Gujarat.