Nidhi Razdan is a famous journalist and television personality of India, she was born in 1976/1977 in New Delhi, India, wikipedia also gives two dates of her birth. Nidhi is the primary anchor of NDTV 24×7’s show Left, Right and Centre. This news is usually broadcast live every evening from a studio in New Delhi, which discusses the debate on news from the news. (Nidhi Razdan Height, Weight, Age, Biography, Husband)
Nidhi, who started her career in 1999, has covered many news programs and also hosted many series. NDTV 24×7 is an English language television network that brings news and current affairs to India
They host TV shows.
- NDTV Prime TV News
- Left, Right, and Center
- India 9 (Talk Show)
- Real Name Nidhi Razdan
- Occupation – Indian Television Journalist
- Born – 1976/77
- Hometown – New Delhi, India
- Debut (News Anchor) – 1999
- Father – Maharaj Krishna Razdan
- Mother : Sarla Razdan
- Brother – not known
- Sister – Not known
- Hobbies – Listening to songs and reading books
- Marital Status – Divorced
- Boyfriend – Yash Srivastava
- Ex- Husband – Nilesh Mishra
- Net Worth – $1 Million
Nidhi Razdan’s education
Nidhi Razdan did her early education from APJ School, Delhi, after which she graduated and post-graduated from Lady Shri Ram College for Women, Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi.
Interesting facts about Nidhi Razdan
- Nidhi mainly works on NDTV’s news show Left, Right Centre.
- In 2005, Nidhi married journalist and writer Nilesh Mishra, but after a few years of marriage, the two divorced each other.
- In the year 2011, Nidhi was awarded the “Teacher Achievement Award” (TAA) Award in the field of Communication (Electronic Journalism).
- Nidhi Razdan also received the Ramnath Goenka Award for reporting in sensitive areas of Jammu and Kashmir and North-Eastern India.
- Nidhi also received an award by the Government of Kashmir for outstanding contribution in the field of journalism.
- It is said that Omar Abdullah wanted to marry Nidhi, but Farooq Abdullah and his party National Conference people opposed it because Nidhi was not a Muslim.