Mayank Agarwal was born on 16 February 1991 in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. He is the right-handed opening batsman of the Karnataka team. He played his first ODI match against New Zealand on 5 February 2020 at Seddon Park. Talking about the Test match, Mayank played his first Test match on 26 December 2018 against Australia at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. He has not played any match in T20 yet. (Mayank Agarwal, Age, IPL matches, test career, ODI matches, marriage, wife, life & more)
Mayank’s father’s name is Pranav Kumar Pandey, who is a builder and mother’s name is Suchitra Singh, Raj Kishan is his brother. He learns this well from Sachin Tendulkar. He has played matches in the team of Royal Challengers Bangalore and Delhi Daredevils in IPL matches. Talking about Mayank, he is considered to be the new player for international cricket right now, but he has performed tremendously in domestic matches.
- Name – Mayank Agarwal
- Nickname – Monkus
- Born – 16 February 1991
- Place of Birth – Bangalore Karnataka, India
- Father’s Name Pranav Kumar Pandey
- Mother’s Name Suchitra Singh
- Profession – Cricketer
- I like cricketers: Virender Sehwag
- Wife – Aashita Sood (m. 2018-present)
- Mayank got married on June 4, 2018.
Mayank Agarwal Education –
Mayank Agarwal had his early education in Bengaluru, Karnataka, he received his early education at Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bengaluru, later he took admission in Jain University for college studies, from where he completed his college studies. Information about the qualification is not known.
Interesting facts about cricketer Mayank Agarwal
- Mayank Agarwal performed tremendously in the India Under-19 World Cup 2010.
- In the year 2011, he played for the IPL team RCB and scored a good score.
- He played with South Africa in 2015.
- In domestic matches, he plays for Karnataka.