Mani Bhattacharya was born on 29 March 1991 in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. They belong to the Bengali Brahmin caste, gray, black and white are their favorite colors. They are not married yet, they are unmarried. It is said about them that when she was young, she used to speak dialogues wearing a saree in front of the mirror.
Real Name – Mani Bhattacharya
Born – 29 March 1991
Profession – Actress and Model
First Bhojpuri Film – ‘Zila Champaran’ (2017)
Rashi – Aries
Nationality – Indian
Hometown – West Bengal, India
Mani Bhattacharya’s Career
Mani Bhattacharya started her career in the year 2017 with the Bhojpuri film ‘Zila Champaran’. After that she acted in many films and emerged as a superhit actress (heroine). In the coming time, many more Bhojpuri films are going to come which you will get to see soon.
Interesting Information –
- Mani Bhattacharya is a famous actress.
- On TV, he has acted in Phagun Lagechai Bone Bone.
- The film Zila Champaran (actress) was her first film.
- He had stopped doing South films for Bhojpuri films.
- Before working in Bhojpuri, she has also worked in Bengali films.
- He was awarded the National Award for Bengali films.
- He likes south cinema’s superstar Prabhas very much, he is also his admirer.