Mahesh Bhatt was born on 20 September 1948 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In his early career, Mahesh Bhatt made highly acclaimed films (Janam, Naam, Sadak, aur Zakhm), due to which he became a good director in Bollywood. Mahesh Bhatt plays the role of producer and writer in most films, his films do well at the box office, are very hit, people like it very much.
Mahesh Bhatt’s early education was done at Don Bosco High School, Matunga, Mumbai, after which he studied further. Information about the college and qualifications is not known. (Film Director Mahesh Bhatt Age, Biopic, Wives, Biography & More)
- Name – Mahesh Bhatt
- Born – 20 September 1948
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Father’s Name Nanabhai Bhatt
- Mother’s Name Shirin Mohammad Ali
- Brother – Mukesh Bhatt
- Sister – Not known
- Religion – Islam (Converted)
- Favorite Actor – Jeffrey Tambor
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Husband – Kiran Bhatt (Divorced), Soni Razdan
- Children – Rahul Bhatt, Pooja Bhatt (Actress) and Alia Bhatt (Actress)
- Net Worth – $48 Million
Mahesh Bhatt Award and Honors
- वर्ष 1984 में Filmfare Award for Best Dialogue for Earth Movie
- वर्ष 1994 में National Film Award – Special Jury Award / Special Mention (Feature Film) for Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke
- National Film Award for the film Gudiya, Tamanna and Sardari Begum in the year 1997
- 1999 – Filmfare Award for Best Story for Zakhma
- 2000 – Nargis Dutt Award
- 2003 – IIFA Award for Best Screenplay for Raaz
Some more information related to Mahesh Bhatt –
- In 1974, at the age of 26, Mahesh Bhatt directed the film Manzilein Aur Bhi Hai.
- In 1980, he directed the film With Shabana Azmi and Vinod Khanna in the film Lahu Ke Do Rang, which became a hit.
- In 1990, he earned a tremendous name from the direction in Rahul Rai’s Aashiqui.
- In 1991, he gave his daughter Pooja Bhatt the opportunity to act for the first time in the film Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahi.
- From 1990 to 1999, he also worked as a director in TV serials.
- He directed well in films like Dushman, Raaz, Murder (2004), Gangster (2006) and Woh Lamhe (2006).
- It is said that Mahesh Bhatt used to do part-time jobs when he was studying in school.
- It is believed that the songs of films made under their banner are superhits.
- Mahesh Bhatt is the co-owner of the film production house ‘Vishesh Films’.
- He is also a member of the advisory board of US Nonprofit Teachings.
- There are more floors
- Two colors of blood
- We are rahi pyar ke
- The fourth and last or present age
- That is long
- you met
- Murder 3
Mahesh Bhatt has directed more than one film in his life and even today he makes films, his entire family has come into the film world, everyone lives in Mumbai, no new film has come for some time, now he does not direct as many films.
With the change of times, today there has been more than one director in Bollywood, due to which old directors are now able to direct fewer films, yet Mahesh Bhatt earned a good name in film direction.