Kunal Kapoor is an actor with a charming personality of Hindi cinema, he was born on 18 October 1977 in a Punjabi family in Mumbai. She started her career with the film Meenakshi in the year 2005. Prior to this, he also worked as an assistant director in the film Aks in the year 2001. Right now he lives in Mumbai and acts in the world of cinema.
Kishore Kapoor was his father, mother’s name is not known, Geeta and Reshma are his sisters, on February 9, 2015, he married Naina Bachchan, niece of Amitabh Bachchan.
- Real Name Kunal Kapoor
- Nicknames – Kunnu and Kanoi
- Born – 18 October 1977
- Profession : Actor, Assistant Director
- First debut film – Meenakshi
- Kunal Kapoor Height – 191 Cm
- Kunal Kapoor Age – 43 years
- Kunal Kapoor Net Worth – $26.4 Million
- Hometown – Amritsar, Punjab
- Hobbies – Writing and Racing
- Favorite Food – Rajma Rice and Okra Vegetable
- Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan are his favorite heroes.
- Priyanka Chopra is her favorite actress.
- Favorite Sport – Racing
- Car Collection – BMW
- Salary for a film – Rs 3 crore
Kunal Kapoor did his early education from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai and Barry John’s Acting School, New Delhi.
Kunal Kapoor Biography
Kunal Kapoor started his career as an assistant director, later he acted in the film Meenakshi and from there he became a hero. Rang De Basanti-Aslam, Hat-trick-Sarabjit Singh, Laga Chunri Mein Daag-Vivaan, Aaja Nachle-Imran Pathan, Bachna Ae Haseeno-Joginder Singh Ahluwalia and Welcome to Sajjanpur-Bansi are his films.
- Since 2009, he has been writing articles every week at HT City.
- Previously he worked in the Motley Theatre Group.
- They also do Formula One racing.
- They also have many types of business.
- He has also executive-produced in many international feature films and advertising films.
- He is currently active in Bollywood.
Riteish Deshmukh – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Movies
Tiger Shroff – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Movies
MG Ramachandran – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Movies
Randhir Kapoor – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Movies