Bollywood’s famous actress model Katrina Kaif (British, Indian origin) was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong, Katrina is famous all over the world for her excellent performance, she started her film career with the Bollywood film Boom (2003). (Katrina Kaif, age, height, weight, Bollywood, new worth, Instagram, husband, religion, family, movies, biography, biodata, biopic & more)
Background – Katrina Kaif’s father’s name is Mohammad Kaif, and mother’s name is Sujan Turkote, she also has a younger brother, Katrina has seven sisters, three sisters are older than her and three are younger than her.
- Full Name – Katrina Turquotte
- Nicknames – Kat, Katy, Katz and Sambo
- Born – 16 July 1983
- Place of Birth – Hong Kong
- Profession – Actress and Model
- Height – 174 cm
- Weight – 56 Kg
- Nationality – British
- Hometown – London, United Kingdom
- Bollywood Film Debut – Boom (2003)
- Father’s Name Mohammad Kaif
- Mother’s Name Sujan Turquotte
- Brother – Michael Kaif (Younger Brother)
- Sisters- Stephanie, Christine and Natasha (older sisters)
- Melissa, Sonia and Isabel (younger sisters)
- Katrina Kaif Religion – Islam
- Present Address – B-09 G-10 Ground Floor Maurya House, New Link Road, Andheri West Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053, India
- Hobbies – Traveling, playing chess, painting and reading books
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Boyfriend – Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor
- Husband – Not applicable
- Salary of a film – 9 to 10 crores
- Net Worth – INR 224 crore (USD 30 million) (2020)
- Cars – Audi Q7, Audi Q3
Katrina Kaif Education – (Education)
The condition of Katrina’s family was such that she had to go from one city to another, due to which Katrina could never go to school, it is said that she studied through home education, her mother and private teachers used to get her complete education at home, later when she grew up and earned a name in the world, she studied college by correspondence (private).
It is said that Katrina never went to school, college and university.
Favorite things –
- Yorkshire puddings, cheese cakes, dal sugar rolls, steamed fish, salads, baby potatoes and grilled vegetables are Katrina’s favorite bytes.
- Hrithik Roshan, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp and Robert Pattinson are his favorite actors.
- Penelope Cruz, Madhuri Dixit and Kajol are the heroines of her choice.
- He likes Hollywood’s Casablanca and Gone with the Wind movie.
- In Bollywood, he likes Umrao Jaan, Dil Dhadakne Do and Tanu Weds Manu Return Movies.
- Rahul Dravid is his favorite cricketer.
- Katrina loves pink, white and bright pink colors.
- It reads all books by Sidney Sheldon.
- Favorite Perfume – Narciso Rodriguez For Her
- Favorite Song – Moon by Poolside
- Radiohead and Muse, Coldplay are their favorite musicians.
- Mainland China, The Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai, Harrods Georgian Restaurant, Aqua Kyoto in London.
- They like to visit London, Italy, Spain, Dubai and Havana.
Katrina Kaif Career – (Career)
Katrina Kaif started her career with modeling, when she was only 14 years old, later in the year 2003, she got a chance in films, her first movie was Boom (2003). During this time, they also got to endorse many brands.
Due to the flop of the film ‘Boom’, he worked in the Telugu film ‘Malliswari’. After that, she again came to Bollywood and acted in the film ‘Sarkar’, later in the year 2005, she acted with Salman Khan in the film ‘Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya’, this film became such a hit that Katrina got a chance to become a star heroine overnight, after that she worked back to back in many films, all the films became hits and Katrina became a famous actress.
Katrina Kaif Movies
- Boom (2003 First Movie)
- Dil Pardesi Ho Gaya
- Nanhe Jaisalmer
- Padosan Remake
- Main Krishna Hoon
- Phata Poster Nikhla Hero
- Balram vs Tharadas
- Jewel of India
- Allari Pidugu
- Humko Deewana Kar Gaya
- New York
- De Dana Dan
- Singh Ki King
- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
- Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya
- Amazing Prime Minister Ghazab Kahani
- Namastey London
- Tees Maar Khan
- Zindagi Na Milegi Dobra
- Jagga Jasoos
- Thugs of Hindostan
- Baar Baar Dekho
- Ek Tha Tiger
- Dhoom 3
- Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- Tiger Zinda Hai
- Sooryavanshi (2020)
Katrina Kaif has received hundreds of awards and awards in the world of cinema, for more information, see List of Awards and Nominations received by Katrina Kaif
- Katrina’s father is Kashmiri and mother is British, thus Kaif is half Indian and half British.
- In her childhood days, Katrina Kaif traveled to many continents, her family traveled from Hong Kong to China, then Japan, France, Switzerland, Poland and Belgium.
- Later, his family moved to Hawaii.
- At the age of 14, Katrina won a beauty pageant held in Hawaii.
- She first came to Mumbai for a modeling project as a teenager.
- Katrina Hindi has trouble speaking, she mostly speaks English.