Kanika Kapoor was born on 21 August 1978 in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India, india, currently she lives in Mumbai and also comes to Lucknow. She started her career with the single, Jugni Ji (2012), later worked as a Bollywood playback singer for the song – “Baby Doll” (2014) (film- Ragini MMS 2), in which it became very popular. (Kanika Kapoor wiki, age, husband, family, biopic, height, weight & more)
His father is Rajiv Kapoor (owner of electrical trading) and mother Poonam Kapoor (runs a boutique), his brother Sasha (owns a company in London), sister’s information about the sister is not known.
- Name – Kanika Kapoor
- Nickname – ‘Baby Doll’
- Born – 21 August 1978
- Height – 165 Cm
- Weight – 56 Kg
- Place of Birth – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India)
- Profession – Singer
- Husband – Dr. Raj Chandok (Doctor, Marriage Date 1997-2012)
- Daughter – Aina, Samara
- Son – Yuvraj
- Kanika Kapoor Net Worth – $2 million dollars
- Current (2020) Age – 42 years
- Kanika Kapoor loves Chinese cuisine.
- Hrithik Roshan is his favorite actor.
- In Hollywood, it likes Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Deepika Padukone is her favorite heroine.
- A.R. Rahman, Vishal-Shekhar, Beyonce, Shakira, Pitbull, Jennifer Lopez and Justin Bieber are his favorite musicians.
- Peter Dundas, Christian Lakva and Rohit Bal are his favorite designers of choice.
Kanika Kapoor Education –
Kanika Kapoor had her early education from Loreto Convent, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, after which Kanika did her Masters in Music from Bhatkhande Music Institute, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, later she moved to Mumbai where she took her career to the film world and also became famous.
Kanika Kapoor Career –
Kanika Kapoor started her career with a single song Jugni Ji (2012), after which she played a role as a singer in the film Ragini MMS 2. Apart from the singer, Kanika is also a trained Kathak dancer.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kanika Kapoor ( Kanika Kapoor )
- At the age of 11, Kanika Kapoor started singing on all India radio.
- Kanika had thought of making her fortune in Bollywood at the age of 16, but instead of working in Bollywood, she got married and went to London.
- After the year 2012, she came back to India and became very popular with her song “Jugni Ji”.
- Kanika Kapoor has also spent many years of her life as a housewife.
Salman Ali – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
Lata Mangeshkar – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Awards
Raftaar – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
Jubin Nautiyal – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success