Kalpana Patwari is a playback and folk song singer of one of The Indian (especially Bhojpuri cinema). He was born on 27 October 1978 in Barpeta district of Assam. He participated in the reality show “Junoon – Kuch Kar Dekha Ka” in the year 2008, which was broadcast on NDTV Imagine. However, they are known for their folk songs and songs. She is a very popular playback and folk song singer in Bihar, Bengal and Uttar Pradesh.
Real Name – Kalpana Patwari
Born – 27 October 1978 Profession in
Assam – Playback and Folk Song Singer
(also actress, singer and politician)
Singing Style – Folk Song, Classical, Ghazal Singer
Tamil Film Song: “Thirupachi Aruwala” (1999)
Assamese Film Song: “Neela Neela” (2002)
Bhojpuri Music Album: “Ae Ganesh Ke Papa” (2003)
Hindi Film Song: “Tere Lei” (2007)
“Dhukupuku Book” (2007)
Bhojpuri Film: “Chalat Musafir Moh Liyao Re” (2006)
Marathi Film Song: “Kalna” (2016)
Active Year – Education from 2001 to
present – Study
of English Literature Father’s Name – Bipin Nath Patwari (Singer)
Mother’s Name – Jomati Patwari
Caste – Nath Community
Husband – Parvez Khan
Children – Aristotle P Khan and Arshamid P Khan
Kalpana joined the BHARATIYA Janata Party (BJP) in Patna in July 15.
Kalpana Patwari’s Education –
Kalpana Patwari’s early education was at her birthplace, later she completed her studies of English literature from Cotton College, after which she studied Indian classical music from Lucknow in 1996. It is said about him that from the age of just four, he started participating in public activities. Later, she became a very big singer.
Kalpana Patwari’s Career –
Kalpana started her career with the Tamil film Song: “Thirupachi Aruwala” (1999), then she acted in the Assamese film Song: “Neela Neela” (2002), later it went to the Bhojpuri music album: “Ae Ganesh Ke Papa” (2003), which was quite popular, this was the album that made her quite popular. She later acted , Bhojpuri, Bengali and Marathi films and albums, today she is popular as a well-known folk singer, actress, and politician.
Favorite Artist –
Manoj Tiwari, Ravi Kishan, and Dinesh Lal Yadav are his favorite artists.
Amrapali Dubey and Ritu Singh are his favorite actresses.
Bollywood actress Sridevi likes it very much.
Interesting Facts – Kalpana Patowary )
- Kalpana has earned a lot of name in many types of cinema.
- It is quite popular in the world of Bhojpuri cinema.
- She currently lives in Mumbai, and works in films, cinema and albums.
- Right now he is also active in the political world.
- It is said that they have houses in many cities of India, they live in many places.
- No one had imagined that a little girl from Sorbhog village in Barpeta district of Assam would make a name for herself in the world like this.
- That is why it is said that karma and fate can take a person to a peak that man cannot even imagine.
- Before coming to Bhojpuri cinema, she used to sing songs on All India Radio and Doordarshan Channel.
- She moved to the dream city of Mumbai in 2001. Where success came after a lot of struggle.
- Kalpana made her debut in the Bhojpuri film industry at the age of 20-21.
- Kalpana started her Bhojpuri music album in the year 2003 with the Bhojpuri song “Ae Ganesh Ke Papa”.
- It is said that he started his film career in the year 2006 with the Bhojpuri film “Chalat Musafir Moh Liyao Re”, in which Khesari Lal was also with him.
- For the first time, he introduced the age-old tradition of khati birah on the international stage.
- This beggar considers Thakur as her guru.
- She was also seen in a documentary Bhojpuri film “Bidesia in Mumbai” in the year 2013.
- She is also known as Bhojpuri Queen.
Raftaar – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
Jubin Nautiyal – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
Guru Randhawa – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success
Honey Singh – Biography, Wife, Family, Career & Success