Jaya Kishori ji is a well-known storyteller and bhajan singer of India, she is known for organizing Bhagwad Gita, Nani Bai Ro Myro and Ramayana, she has shown the path of devotion to millions of people with her melodious voice at a very young age. She has unwavering devotion and love in God, due to which she is at the peak of success today.
Jaya Kishori (Jaya Sharma) | Wikipedia, Husband Name, Age, Marriage, Bhajan, facebook & More info
Jayakishore ji has taught people devotion and love for God by following the path of devotion and spirituality, so that a good society and country can be built, because for any country, it is very important for their citizen to be good. The famous poet Pt. Shri Govindram Ji Mishra ji gave him the title of “Kishori Ji” due to his love for Lord Shri Krishna.
- Real Name – Jaya Sharma
- Famous Name – Jaya Kishori Ji
- Born – July 13, 1995
- Place of Birth : Sujangarh, Rajasthan (India)
- Current Address – Kolkata
- Father’s Name Pujya Radhe Shyam Ji Haritpal (Shiv Shankar Sharma)
- Mother’s Name Pujya Geeta Devi Haritpal
- Sister’s Name – Chetna Sharma
- Brother’s Name – Not Known
- Since childhood, there was an attachment to bhajan songs.
- In childhood, she used to read Hanuman ji’s Sundarkand.
- Jayakishore ji is very interested in kirtan, bhajan and awakening.
Jaya Kishori Ji’s Education –
She did her early education in her hometown, later she continued her further studies from Mahadevi Birla World Academy in Kolkata, she has done B.Com (B.com). At the age of just 9, he sang Sanskrit lingashtakam, Shiva Tandava Stotram, Ramashtakam, Madhurashtakam, Srirudrashtakam, Shiva Panchakshar Stotra, Garibdra Dahan Shiva Stotra etc.
At the age of just 10, Jayakishore ji made a special place in the hearts of millions of people by singing the unfathomable entire Sundarkand. People could not believe how anyone could sing such a good hymn at such a young age, people also call them by the name of Devi, Pujya Jaya and Sadhvi.
Interesting Information –
- It is said about them that the money or grant that comes from their stories is given as a donation to Narayan Seva Sansthan, an organization in Udaipur.
- Narayan Seva Sansthan also runs many cow shelters in the country.
- Kishori ji organizes many stories in the country today, currently her story is going on in Madhya Pradesh.
- Jaya Kishori is associated with many organizations that also give work to orphaned young men and women.
- She likes to live a simple life.
- According to them, devotion to God is the right direction of life.
- Every year she goes to the temple of Khatu Shyam Ji in Rajasthan with her entire family.
- Since childhood, she also performs classical dance for Lord Shri Krishna.
- His bhajans are also seen live on YouTube.