Jasleen Matharu was born on April 4, 1990, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is a good performer as well as trained in Bharatanatyam, hip-hop, salsa, belly-dance etc. He started learning classical and western music at the age of 11. (Jasleen Matharu Wiki, Age, Biography, Family, Images, Bigg Boss 12, Jasleen Matharu )
Real Name – Jasleen Matharu
Nickname – Jazz and Jazz Born – 4 April 1990 Profession in
Mumbai – Actress and Singer
Marital Status – Unmarried
/Religion Caste – Hindu
Nationality – Indian
Father’s Name – Kesar Matharu
Mother’s Name – Jaspreet Mathari
Siblings – Kanwaljit Singh Matharu
Favorite Color – Green
Jasleen Matharu’s film career
He started his career with the film The Dirty Relationship (2013), this film did not do well, due to which he could not get as much name in cinema. It is said that he worked with the great singer Mika Singh’s group for more than 3 years. Jasleen Matharu has also worked with popular singers like Mika Singh, Sukhwinder Singh, Amjad Khan etc. It is also said about her that she debuted as a singer with the album ‘Love Day Love Day’.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jasleen Matharu
- She is also a trained dancer.
- She has acted in Bollywood films but could not become as famous.
- She is the daughter of director Kesar Matharu.
- Mother’s name is Jaspreet Matharu, who is a housewife.
- His brother Kanwaljit Singh is an actor and producer.
- She has also participated in many live shows.
- She has entered the Bigg Boss house by becoming a participant of Bigg Boss 12.
- Talking about his education, he has taken his education from a private school in Mumbai.
- He started learning music at a very young age.