Gulshan Grover was born on 21 September 1955 in Delhi, India. His father’s name is Karan Singh Grover and mother’s name is Ramrakhi Grover. He is seen in the role of villain in films. He made his debut in the 1980 movie Hum Paanch. He learned acting from his school time, it is said that Anil Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and Mazhar Khan were his classmates.
- Name – Gulshan Grover
- Nickname – Bad Man
- Occupation – Actor
- Born – 21 September 1955
- Place of Birth – Capital Delhi
- Educational Qualification: – Masters in Commerce.
- Father’s Name Karan Singh Grover
- Mother’s Name Ramrakhi Grover
- Wife – Kashish Grover (ex-wife)
- Current Marital Life – Divorced
- Son – Sanjay Grover
- Address – Woodstock, JP Road, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai
- Hobbies – Exercising and Swimming
Favorite things –
- Favorite Actor – Shah Rukh Khan
- Favorite Actress – Manisha Koirala
- Favorite Film – Mughal-e-Azam
- Favorite Place – Goa
- Favorite Food – Roasted Fish
Gulshan Grover’s education
Gulshan Grover did his early education from a government school in Delhi, after which he studied graduate and post-graduation in commerce from Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi, then went to Mumbai where he started acting in films.
Gulshan Grover started his career with hum paanch movie, after that he acted in more than one film, some of his movies are such that he has done tremendous acting, there were some films in which he has shown the tremendous acting of villainy to the world. In the year 1997, he became the first Bollywood actor to work in a Hollywood film titled “The Second Jungle Book Mowgli and Balu”. Indian actor Gulshan Grover is a name in the world of acting that cannot be compared to anyone else.
Actor Gulshan Grover Movies List
Kaun Kitney Paani Mein
Love Love Love
Behen Hogi Teri
Mr. & Mrs Khiladi
Shola Aur Shabnam
Sabse Bada Khiladi
Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi
I am Kalam