Feroz Khan was born on September 25, 1939 in Bengaluru, India. Feroz, son of an Afghan father and Iranian mother, came to Mumbai from Bengaluru to become an actor. With his bold style and impeccable dialect, Feroz earned such a name in just a few films that people became convinced of his acting. This Hindi a well-known actor of cinema, he died in the year 2009. Feroz Khan acted well cinema in the 1960s and 1970s.
Feroz Khan started his career with the film “Didi” in the year 1960, he continued to appear in low budget thriller films. His first hit movie was “Uche Log (1965)”. After the film Sadhana, Feroz Khan started playing the role of a supporting character in A grade films. Feroz was awarded the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor for the film “Aadmi Aur Insaan” 1969. In the year 1971, Feroz Khan came into the world of film direction through the film Crime.
- Name – Feroz Khan
- Nickname – Clint Eastwood of India
- Date of Birth – 25 September 1939 (British India)
- Place of Birth – Bengaluru, India
- Profession – Actor, Film Director
- Died – April 27, 2009
- Active in films – 1958–2007
- Wife’s Name – Sundari
- The marriage took place in the year 1965.
- They divorced in 1985.
- Children – 2
- Relative – Fardeen Khan, Sanjay Khan (brother),Sussanne Khan (niece), Zayed Khan (nephew)
Awards – Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award in 2001
In the year 1975, Feroz Khan made the film “Dharmatma” as a producer-director actor, which was a tremendous hit, after which he directed films like Qurbani (1980), Jabanj (1986), Dayavan (1988) and Yalgar (1992).
Feroz Khan launched his son Fardeen Kha in Bollywood through the film Prem Agan in the year 1998. In those days, he gradually started getting sick, with time he started suffering from a serious disease, time passed and one day he died at the age of 69 (2009) due to lung cancer. It is said that he was buried in Bangalore near his mother’s grave, the last film of his life was Welcome which was a tremendous hit.
Feroz Khan became famous in many ways in the film world with his acting, he was a very big and well-known hero of his time.
Feroz Khan Awards
- Filmfare Awards – Aadmi Aur Insaan, Safar, International Crook
- IIFA Awards – Janasheen
- Zee Awards – Lifetime Achievement
- Stardust Awards – Pride of Industry
Feroz Khan Movies List –
- Didi (First Movie) in 1959
- 1960 Ghar Ki Laaj, Main Shaadi Karne Chala
- 1962 Reporter Raju, Tarzan Goes to India
- In the year 1967, there was darkness, darkness, fire.
- Nadir Shah, Aaja Sanam, Pyaasi Sham in the year 1968
- Safar, Mela in the year 1970
- 1974 Kisan Aur Bhagwan, Khote Sikkay, Geeta Mera Naam, Bhagat Dhanna Jatt and Anjaan Raahein
- Rani Aur Lal Pari, Kala Sona, Dharmatma in the year 1975
- Chunaoti, Qurbani in 1980
- Blood and water in 1981.
- In the year 1988, do samay ki roti, dayavan
- Meet my mind in the year 1991
- Janasheen in the year 2003
- Chitappa in 2005
- In the year 2006, a player ek haseena.
- 2007 Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena, Om Santi Om and Welcome (Last Movie)