Ekta Kapoor is a famous producer of Indian television, she has made many serials and films in her career, she is one of the well-known personalities of Bollywood, whenever it comes to a TV serial, her name comes first because she has made the most TV serials.
Ekta Kapoor was born on 7 June 1975 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is also the Joint Managing Director and Creative Director of her production company Balaji Telefilms, she has produced many television series and films in her life so far, her serials made in the country and the world are seen a lot in the neighboring countries of India.
- Real Name Ekta Ravi Kapoor
- Nickname – not known
- Born – 7 June 1975
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Profession – TV and Film Producer
- Father’s Name Jeetendra (Famous Actor)
- Mother’s Name – Shobha Kapoor (Producer)
- Brother – Tusshar Kapoor (Younger, Actor)
- childs – Ravie (via surrogacy, born in 2019)
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Hobby – Reading
- Height – 163 Cm
- Weight – 58 Kg
- Ekta Kapoor Net Worth – Rs. 91 Cr.
- Debut Film – Kyo Kii… I Don’t Lie (2001)
- Debut TV Serial – Mano Ya Na Mano (1995)
- Zodiac sign – Gemini
- Nationality – Indian
- Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra India
- Religion – Hinduism
- Caste – Khatri
Ekta Kapoor Education – (Education)
Ekta Kapoor did her early education from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, after which she completed her college studies from Mithibai College Mumbai. This college comes under the University of Mumbai.
Favorite things –
- Ekta Kapoor loves to eat chocolate.
- Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan are his favorite heroes.
- Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar are his favorite actresses.
- Wong Kar-wai is his favorite director.
- His favorite books are The Last Song of Dusk by Siddharth Dhanvant Shanghvi, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- Favorite TV Show – Shameless (USA)
- Politician – Narendra Modi (PM India)
Ekta Kapoor Career – (Career)
Ekta did an internship with feature filmmaker, Kailash Surendranath at the age of 15. Kapoor started making TV serials at the age of 19 at the behest of his father. Most of their serials start with the name K.
He started his career for the first time with the TV serial Mano Ya Na Mano (1995). Later, he made a film in the year 2001 called Kyo Kii… I didn’t lie. After this, Ekta Kapoor made many serials and films one after the other, till the year 2015, Ekta has made about 25 successful TV serials, which had earned Rs 500 crore.
Ekta Kapoor has made films like “Love Sex Aur Dhokha,”Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai,” “Shor in the City,” and “Half Girlfriend.”
“Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki,” “Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi,” “Kaahin Kissii Roz,” “Kahiin To Hoga,” “Kasauti Zindagii Kay,” “Kaahin Kissii Roz,” “Kahiin To Hoga,” “Bade Acche Lagte Hain,” “Kasamh Se,” “Jodha Akbar,” “Ye Hai Mohabbatein,” “Kumkum Bhagya,” “Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki,” and “Kundali Bhagya.”
• A luxury flat in Mumbai worth Rs. 7 Cr.
• Balaji Telefilms office in Andheri West, Mumbai
• Personal investment Rs. 43 Cr.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ekta Kapoor ( Ekta Kapoor )
It is said that Vidya Balan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Prachi Desai, Ram Kapoor, Rajiv Khandelwal and Ronit Roy were made stars by them, that is, these people were able to earn their name only because of their serials and films.