Dharmendra , who does not know dharmendra, the great artist hero of the 80s? He was such a hero of that time who won the hearts of the audience of the film world with his art and acting, even today when he comes on a stage, people praise him and his films very much. Dharmendra was born on 8 December 1935 in Nasrali, Ludhiana, Punjab, India. His father Kishan Singh Deol was a government school teacher and his mother’s name is Satwant Kaur. Dharmendra loves cycling, travelling, watching movies. They live in Mumbai.
Full Name – Dharmendra Singh Deol
Surname – Religion, Man
of Bollywood Born – 8 December 1935
Hometown – Nasrali, Ludhiana, Punjab, Bharat
Pita’s Name – Kishan Singh Deol
Mother’s Name – Satwant Kaur
Business – Film Actor, Producer and Politician
Party Member – Bharatiya Janata Party BJP (2003)
In the year 2004, BJP Name of wife elected
MP from Bikaner constituency of Rajasthan – First wife Prakash Kaur (1954-1982) Current Mathura MP Hema Malini Ji
Marriage Year – 1954 (First wife, Prakash Kaur), 2 May 1980 (Second wife, Hema Malini)
Children – First wife Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol, Vijeta Deol and Ajita Deol | Esha Deol and Ahana Deol
favourite director from second wife Hema ji – Arjun Hingorani
Favourite Singer – Lata Mangeshkar and Kishore Kumar Ji
Favourite Actress – Suraiya and Nutan
Girlfriend – Meena Kumari Actress (1960)
Debut – Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere (1960)
Current Address – Plot No. 22, 11th Road, Juhu, Mumbai, Bharat
Car Which Holds It – Range Rover, Mercedes-Benz S-Class
property owner – 23 croreS INR (as of 2004)
Dharmendra School Education –
- 10th Govt Senior Secondary School Laltan Kalan, Ludhiana,
- Intermediate R.G. (Ramgarhia) College Phagwara, Punjab
- College studies – not applicable.
Dharmendra receives awards and honours
Filmfare Award for Best Film Injured Producer in the year 1991,
Padma Bhushan Award by the first woman President Pratibha Devisingh Patil in the year 1991 Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award
year 1997 for significant contribution to cinema
Some more information related to Dharmendra –
- Dil Bhi Tera Hum Bhi Tere Was Dharmendra’s first movie in 1960.
- He acted very well in the 1975 Sholay movie.
- After that Dharmendra worked in films like Surat Aur Seerat (1962), Bandini (1963), Dil Ne Phir Yaad Kiya (1966) and Dulhan Ek Raat Ki (1967).
- In the year 1980, when he was to marry Hema Malini ji, his first wife Prakash Kaur did not divorce him, due to which Dharmendra converted to Islam. Which received a lot of criticism in the media.
- During his election campaign in 2004, he made a controversial statement.
- Dharmendra ji quit smoking in 1983.
- Due to lack of interest in studies, Dharmendra could only study up to Class 12.
- In 1954, at the age of 19, Dharmendra was married to Prakash Kaur.
- Appeared as a sole hero in his first action film (Phool Aur Patthar 1966), becoming the highest-grossing film in 1966.
- In 1975, Dharmendra became the hero of the finest romantic, humor and action in Bollywood.
- He brought his two sons and a daughter into the movie world where everyone earned their name.
- Dharmendra walked several miles during his time and watched his film Dilgi (40) more than 1949 times.
- It is said that during the shooting of the film Sholay (1975), Dharmendra fell in love with Hema Malini.
- During the shooting of Sholay, Dharmendra and Amitabh Bachchan’s pairing became very popular.