Deepika Padukone was born on 5 January 1986 in Copenhagen, Denmark. His father was Prakash Padukone (former international level badminton player), and mother Ujjala Padukone (travel agent), Anisha Padukone (younger sister, golfer).
Deepika Padukone (Indian Film Actress and Producer) has earned a great name in the Indian cinema (Bollywood) industry, she has worked in more than one film on the basis of her acting, many of her films were also superhits, many films were such that she also received awards at the national level. (Deepika Padukone, age, height, weight, Instagram, husband, movies, father, wedding pics, biography, book, biopic, wiki, biography & more)
- Name – Deepika Padukone
- Nickname – Deepi, Deepz
- Born – 5 January 1986
- Deepika Padukone age (2020) – 34 Years
- Place of Birth – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hometown – Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Profession– Actress, Film Producer
- Father’s Name Prakash Padukone
- Mother’s Name – Ujjala Padukone
- Sister – Anisha Padukone
- Brother – Not applicable
- Religion – Hindu
- Present address – B Wing, Kojiholm, Pali Hill, Bandra West, (Mumbai)
- Hobbies – Dancing, Reading Books, Playing Badminton
- Height – 174 cm
- Weight – 58 Kg
- Debut – Kannada Film – Aishwarya (2006)
- Hindi debut film – Om Shanti Om (2007)
- Marital Status – Married
- Wedding Date – 14-15 November 2018 (Italy)
- Wedding Venue – Near Lake Como, Lombardy, Italy
- Boyfriends and Other Matters – Ranbir Kapoor
- Husband – Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
- Total Assets (approx.) – USD 18 million (Rs 126 crore)
- Salary of a film – 15 crores/ Film (Indian Rupees)
Deepika was an introvert during her teenage years, she did not like being with people outside and spending time. That’s why he had very few friends.
Deepika Padukone Education – (Education)
Deepika did her early education from Sophia High School, Bengaluru and Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, after which she was studying at Indira Gandhi National Open University, during which time she dropped out of studies and came into the world of acting. During her studies, she used to play badminton, she loved to play badminton, in those days she was also a national level player, Deepika wanted to go ahead in this sport, but after some time she changed her mind and started modeling.
- Deepika loves South Indian cuisine.
- He likes actors like Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Brad Pita and Richard Gere.
- Among the actresses, she likes Hema Malini, Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol, Rani Mukerji and Preity Zinta.
- He loves the film Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge.
- In Hollywood, she likes The Color of Paradise and Cinderella Man movie.
- Badminton is his favorite sport.
- White, yellow is purple color.
- Deepika likes to travel to France.
- Deepika also likes to shoot films.
- Favorite Car – Audi Q7, Mini Cooper
- They also like to wear (sarees, churidar suits).
Deepika Padukone Career –
Deepika started her career with the Kannada film Aishwarya (2006), shortly after that she worked in the Hindi (Bollywood) film Om Shanti Om (2007), which was her first Hindi film, which was also a big hit.
Before appearing in films, Deepika worked as a freelance writer for the well-known newspaper of print media (Hindustan Times) magazine Lifestyle. It is said that Deepika learned to act after modeling from actor Anupam Kher.
Deepika has done more than one film in her film career, due to which she is counted among bollywood’s top heroines, she charges a lot of money to work in films, usually it takes about 15 crores to do a film.
- Deepika became Bollywood’s highest paid actress in the year 2016 after the immense success of the film Bajirao Mastani.
- The film Om Shanti Om made Deepika an overnight star.
- In the year 2014, Deepika also appeared in the film Happy New Year.
- Deepika Padukone Production House – KA Entertainment
- Deepika is a trained dancer.
- Deepika’s Instagram
Controversy – The famous newspaper “Times of India” published an inappropriate headline against Deepika on Twitter, against which Deepika protested.
Deepika Padukone Movies Lists –
- About Shanti Om (2007)
- Corporate 2
- Main Aurr Mrs Khanna
- Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey
- Dum Maaro Dum
- Lafangey Parindey
- Break Ke Baad
- Karthik Calling Karthik
- Love 4 Ever
- Chandni Chowk To China
- Finding Fanny
- Bachna Ae Haseeno
- Desi Boyz
- Race 2
- Love Aaj Kal
- Happy New Year
- Chennai Express
- Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram Leela
- Bajirao Mastani
- Padmaavat (2018)
Deepika Padukone has won hundreds of awards and honors in her film career, the list of her awards is so big that it is difficult to tell here, so you can get complete information by clicking on Deepika Padukone Awards.
Nidhi Jha – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Movies
Ritu Singh – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Movies
Manisha Koirala – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Movies
Deepika Padukone – Biography, Husband, Family, Career & Movies