Daisy Shah is an Indian actress and dancer, she was born on 25 August 1984 in Mumbai. He started his career with the film Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006). After this, he acted in many films which were quite a hit, even today he is active in the world of films.
Real Name – Daisy Shah
Born – Profession in
Mumbai on 25th August 1984 – Actress and Dancer
First Film – Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (2006)
Current Address – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Education – Educational Qualification from
Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai – Bachelor
of Arts Religion – Hindu
Dancing Marital Status – Unmarried
Father’s Name – Not Known (Manager)
Mother’s Name – Not Known (Housewife)
Sister – Deepali (big)
favorite food – Junk food
Salman Khan is her favorite hero.
Kajol is his favorite actress.
Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna is his favorite movie.
Still by JLo and Daisy by Marc Jacobs is his favorite perfume.
Daisy Shah’s Education –
Daisy Shah graduated in arts from Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Mumbai, after which she came into the world of films. He has also learned dance.
Daisy Shah’s film journey
Daisy Shah started her film career with the 2006 film Humko Deewana Kar Gaye, after which she acted tremendously in films like Hate Story Three, Race Three, Jai Ho, Hate Story, Bhandara, Ramratan, Tere Naam, Gujarat 11 Body Guard, Khuda Kasam, Department and Bachchan.
Interesting Information –
- It is said about him that he assisted choreographer Ganesh Acharya in the films “Zameen” and “Khaki”.
- When she was 10 years old, she won the Miss Photogenic award in the MS Dombivali contest.
- It was Salman Khan who convinced him to do the film “Hate Story 3”.
- In 2007, his father died of a heart attack.
- He played the role of a background dancer in the film “Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya”.