Actress Asha Parekh is one of the famous heroines of the 60s. Asha Parekh was the top actress of Hindi cinema from 1959 to 1973. It is said that it came to films at a very young age. At the age of 17, she starred as an actress in the film ‘Dil De Ke Dekho’ opposite Shammi Kapoor. The film was well liked by the audience, the film also became a hit, from here Asha Parekh’s film career started which lasted for a long time. (Asha Parekh Age, Biography,Family, & More)
Asha Parekh was born on October 2, 1942, in Mumbai, India was not independent. His father’s name was Bachubhai Parekh and mother’s name was Sudha Parekh. At present, Asha ji lives in Azad Road, Juhu, Mumbai. He loves dancing and yoga. His mother put him in a classical dance class at a very young age so that he could become a good artist. He started stage shows at a very young age. Information related to Asha Parekh Age, Husband, Son, Movies, Family, House, Hindi Songs, Dance Songs, Dance Academy.
- Name – Asha Parekh
- Nickname – Jubilee Girl, Tomboy
- Born – 2 October 1942
- Place of Birth – Mumbai (Middle-class Gujarati Jain Family)
- Father’s Name Bachubhai Parekh
- Mother’s Name Sudha Parekh
- Marital Status – Unmarried
- Current (2020) Age – 77 Years
- Profession – Actress, Director, Producer
- Language Knowledge – Hindi, English, Gujarati
- Asha Parekh ji is a devotee of Saibaba.
Asha Parekh’s favorite things –
- Among the actors – Shammi Kapoor and Dev Anand.
- Among the actresses – Waheeda Rehman, Helen and Sara Bano.
- Director: Bimal Roy
- Favorite Dance Teacher – Bansilal Bharti
- Singer – Asha Bhosle
Some interesting facts about Asha Parekh
- It is said that Asha Parekh was once in love with a filmmaker named Nasir Hussain.
- She came to dance and films at a very young age.
- Asha first worked as a child artist in the film ‘Aasmaan’ in the year 1952, after which she acted tremendously in the film “Dil Deke Dekho” in the year 1959 and the movie also became a hit.
- His 3 best films were ‘Do Badan’ (1966), ‘Chirag’ (1969), and ‘Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki’ (1978).
- He has also done 3 Gujarati language films, including ‘Akhand Saubhagyavati’ (1963).
- Asha Parekh has also worked in Punjabi language films.
- After playing the role of heroine in the film world for many years, Asha Parekh has also played the role of sister-in-law and mother in many films.
- Asha Parekh was the President of Cine Artists Association from 1994 to 2000.
- In the year 2008, Asha Parekh has been a part of the reality show “Tyohar Dhamaaka” on TV which used to appear on 9X Channel.
- He has decided to remain unmarried for life.
- Asha Parekh currently has a dance academy (Kara Bhavan), and hospital in Santa Kunj. Managing them and living life with it is the life of Asha Parekh.
- In the year 2017, Asha Parekh’s autobiography titled ‘The Hit Girl’ was written by Khalid Muhammad and launched by Salman Khan.
- Asha Parekh ji currently lives in Mumbai.
- Even today, people keep searching on the Internet and watching their films, asha ji is the favorite actress of many people.
Asha Parekh Award and Achievements –
Actress Asha Parekh has received many awards and awards, including –
- In the year 1992, Asha Parekh received the Padma Shri Award.
- In the year 2002, he received the Life Time Achievement Award.
- In the year 2006, he received the Saptashi Award of Saptarang, the Life Time Achievement Award at the first international conference of the International Indian Film Academy, Gujarati Association of North America.
- In the year 1971, she received the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for the movie Kati Patang.
- He received an award by the Indian Motion Producers Association for outstanding contribution to the Indian film industry.
- In the year 2004, artist award was received as a lifetime achievement honor.
- In 2007, she was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award, Bollywood Award for Lifetime Achievement at the Pune International Film Festival.
- She was awarded the Golden Jubilee Award by the Film Federation of India for her film journey.
- He was awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award at Nashik International Film Festival, Jaipur International Film Festival, Jagran Film Festival, Stardust.
- He also received the Hindustan Times Award for the most stylish icon.
- In the year 2014, Stardust gave the Lifetime Achievement Award. In 2012, he received the Jeevan Gaurav Award by Dadasaheb Phalke Memorial at the Nashik International Film Festival.
- In the year 2011, he received the Sanskriti Kala Shri Life Yime Achievement Award from Sanskriti Sanskriti Foundation.
- She has also worked in many TV serials.
Asha Parekh Hit Movie List – (Asha Parekh )
- In the year 1954, Dhobi Doctor, Father Daughter, Shri Chaitanya Maha Prabhu
- Ustad, Asha in the year 1957
- Dil De Ke Dekho (first movie as an actress) in the year 1959
- In the year 1960, we are Hindustanis.
- Gharana, Chhaya, When Love Happens to Someone in the Year 1961
- Look at your own in the year 1962.
- In the year 1966, Aye Din Bahar Ke, <>rd Floor, Love in Tokyo, Do Badan
- In the year 1968, somewhere else, Shikhar, Kanyadan
- In the year 1970, Kankan De Ole was a Punjabi film, Kati Patang, Naya Rasta, Bhai Bhai, Pagla Kahi Ka, Naya Rasta, Aan Milo Sajna.
- Rakhi and handcuffs, samadhi in the year 1972
- Stay unaware in 1974
- Rani and Lal Pari were injured in the year 1975.
- Sindoor loan in the year 1976
- In the year 1978, I was tulsi tere aangan ki
- Bin Phere Hum Tere, Prem Vivah in the year 1979
- In the year 1980, <> days of mother-in-law, bulandi
- Kalia, sports competition in the year 1981
- Religion and Law in the Year 1984, Floor Floor, Hypocrite
- In the year 1988, our family, Main Tere Liye, Sagar Sangam, Hum To Chale Pardes
- Division of arms in the year 1989
- Professor’s neighbor in the year 1993
- In the year 1994, the honor of the house, lucky
- Movement in the year 1995