Arjun Tendulkar is the son of cricket icon Sachin Tendulkar, who was born on September 24, 1999, in Mumbai’s Famous Hospital Breach Candy. He has studied at the country’s famous school Dhirubhai Ambani, International School, Anjali Tendulkar is his mother who is a pediatric specialist by profession. She also has an elder sister named Sara Tendulkar, who is 2 years older than Arjun. Sachin wants his son to play cricket for India now.
Arjun Tendulkar’s education – Arjun has studied from the country’s famous school, Dhirubhai Ambani International School, Mumbai, since childhood he used to practice matches with his father Sachin, later when he was 8 years old, his father (Sachin) got him to join the cricket academy. Later, Arjun performed well in the match and played the match for the first time in the year 2010 for the under-13, the school where he studied is a very expensive school and comes in india’s top school education, where only the children of aamir people study.
- Name – Arjun Tendulkar
- Born – 24 September 1999
- Place of Birth – Mayanagari Mumbai, India
- Profession – Cricketer
- Father’s Name – Famous Cricket Sachin Tendulkar
- Mother’s Name Anjali Tendulkar
- Sister’s Name – Sara Tendulkar
- Arjun Tendulkar Height – 5 feet 10 inches
- Arjun Tendulkar Weight – 60 Kg
- Arjun Tendulkar Age (2020) – 21 Years
- Zodiac Sign – Libra
- Religion – Hindu
- Nationality – Indian
- Marital Status – Unmarried
Arjun Tendulkar Career
Arjun Tendulkar started his career at the age of 8, he joined the cricket academy, his father Sachin never pressured him for cricket, he continued to practice cricket and played for the first time in under-2010 in 13, later he played many matches. They still give a lot of time in practice, in the coming time they can also come to international matches.
Arjun Tendulkar considers Australian fast bowler Mitchell Starc and England all-rounder Ben Stokes as his role models.
In 2014, Arjun was selected to play in the BCCI tournament Under-14 match in Mumbai in the Western Zone League match.
In November 2011, Arjun Tendulkar took 22 wickets for 8 runs against Jamnabai Narsee School for Dhirubhai International School.
Interesting Facts about Arjun Tendulkar (Arjun Tendulkar )
- Arjun played his first national level game in January 2011 at the Cadens Trophy tournament in Pune.
- He was also the captain of his school team.
- In June 2012, Arjun scored a century while playing under-14.
- The Mumbai Cricket Association selected him for the possible under-14 off-season training camp, in which Mumbai defeated Gujarat.
- Arjun completed his age limit to play in Mumbai Under-24 on 2014 January 14.
Recently, Arjun Tendulkar has been selected to play under-19, in the coming years, he can also be selected in international matches and play like his father.