Arjun Rampal is a famous actor of India, he has done more than one film cinema (Bollywood), he is still active in the world of acting, he was born on 26 November 1972 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India. He is currently 47 years old, in the year 2001, he made his career debut with the Hindi film Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat. (Arjun Rampal age, family, girlfriend, wife, net worth, biodata & more)
Arjun Rampal’s family is his father’s name is Amarjeet Rampal, and mother’s name is Gwen Rampal, who has also been a teacher, Komal is his younger sister, his wife’s name is Mehr Jesia, who is a famous model. Mahika and Myra have two daughters, they once got tattoos on both wrists on which they had written the names of their daughters.
- Real Name Arjun Rampal
- Nickname – A. R.
- Profession – Model, Actor and Producer
- Born – 26 November 1972
- Place of Birth – Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Zodiac Sign : Sagittarius
- Education – Graduate in Economics
- First debut film – Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat (2001)
- First time on TV – as a Judge: Nach Baliye 4 (2008)
- Arjun Rampal Height – 185 Cm
- Arjun Rampal age – 47 Years (2020)
- Arjun Rampal Net Worth – $15 million
- Girlfriend – Mehr Jessia (Model)
- Date of Marriage – 29Th March 1998
- Wife – Meher Jessia, Model
- Present Address – 104 Hill Post, Shirley Rajan Road, Bandra, Mumbai
Favorite things –
- Spaghetti Karbanara, Dhansak and Tandoori Chicken are Rampal’s choices.
- Amitabh Bachchan, Christian De Sica, Robert De Niro and Brad Pitt are his favorite actors.
- Smita Patil, Manisha Koirala, Madhuri Dixit and Scarlett Johansson are the heroines of her choice.
- In Bollywood, they like films like Sholay, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Satya.
- In Hollywood, it likes Goodfellas, Scarface & Cinema Paradiso movies.
- His favorite singer is Jim Morrison.
- His favorite TV show is House of Cards and Game of Thrones.
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Rohit Bal and Tarun Tahiliani are his favorite fashion designers.
- Rampal likes to visit New York the best.
- Arjun Rampal likes Mercedes SLR McLaren, Range Rover, BMW 7 Series, and Toyota Corolla cars.
Arjun Rampal Educational Qualification –
Arjun Rampal did his early education from St. Patrick’s School, Deolali, Maharashtra, after which he came to Delhi for further studies where he graduated in Economics from Hindu College, University of Delhi, New Delhi. Later it stepped into the world of films.
Arjun Rampal’s Career
Arjun Rampal started his career at the age of just 17, when he started modeling, later when he turned 20, he came to the world as a supermodel, he started his career as an actor in the Bollywood film “Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat” in the year 2001. He became a superstar hero, he has acted in many superhit films, even today he is active in the world of cinema. In 2017, Rampal played the role of Mumbai gangster-turned-politician Arun Gawli in the film Daddy.
Arjun Rampal Hit Movies
Dil Hai Tumhaara
Om Shanti Om
Dil Ka Rishta
We Are Family
In the year 2002, he was awarded the International Indian Film Academy Award for the film Pyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat.
In 2008, Rampal was awarded the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor in the film Rock On.
In 2009, Rampal again received the International Indian Film Academy Award for the film Rock On.
In the year 2011, Rampal received the award for Best Actor in a Supporting Role for the superhit film Rajneeti.
He has also received the Stardust Award as Best Supporting Actor for the film Housefull.
- Arjun Rampal belongs to a multicultural family, his father is Sikh, and mother is Dutch.
- His maternal grandfather Brigadier Gurudayal Singh was an engineer.
- As a child, Rampal used to apply Nibia cream.
- His wife Meher used to be a supermodel of the 90s.
- It is said that Rampal once met fashion designer Rohit Bal during a party.
- In the year 1994, Rampal became the “Society Face of the Year”.
- He is also the cousin of Bollywood actress Kim Sharma.