Anushka Sharma (wife of Virat Kohli) was born on 1 May 1988 in Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India. He started his film career in the year 2008 with the film “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”. (Actress Anushka Sharma Wiki, Age, Height, Car, Salary, Business, Awards, Boyfriend, Family, Bio & More)
Anushka Sharma’s father’s name is Ajay Kumar Sharma (former Indian Army officer), and mother’s name is Ashima Sharma, she has a brother named Karnesh Sharma (Merchant Navy). Anushka married cricketer Virat Kohli on December 11, 2017. She currently lives with her husband in Mumbai, her husband is a well-known cricketer in the world of cricket and he is a well-known personality in the world of cinema.
- Name – Anushka Sharma
- Nicknames – Anu, Nusi
- Born – 1 May 1988
- Anushka Sharma age 2020 – 32 Years
- Place of Birth – Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Profession – Actress and Model
- Anushka Sharma Height – 175 CM
- Weight – 54 KG
- Father’s Name Ajay Kumar Sharma
- Mother’s Name Ashima Sharma
- Brother’s Name – Karnesh Sharma
- Sister – Not applicable
- Debut Film – Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (Hindi – 2008)
- Present Address – Badrinath Towers, 20th Floor, Seven Bungalows, Andheri, Mumbai
- Hobbies – Dancing, Reading Books
- Boyfriends and other matters – Zoheb Yusuf, Ranveer Singh (actor) and Virat Kohli
- Husband – Cricketer Virat Kohli (Indian captain)
- Date of Marriage – 11 December 2017
- Car – Range Rover SUV
- Charge for a film – 7 to 8 crores
- Net Worth – 350 CR
- Spouse property – 1,300 Cr.
Favorite things –
- Anushka Sharma loves butter chicken.
- Shah Rukh Khan is his favorite hero.
- In the actress, she likes Rani Mukherjee.
- In Bollywood, it likes Jab We Met, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Chak De India and Dil Se movie.
- Among Hollywood films, Anushka Sharma likes The Shawshank Redemption, Life is Beautiful, In the Mood for Love, Fish Tank.
- Favorite colors – white, brown, black, blue.
- Favorite Place – The Himalayas, Goa.
- Anushka Sharma likes her husband in cricket player.
Anushka Sharma Education (Education) –
Anushka Sharma did her early education from Army School, Bengaluru, after which she did her further studies from Mount Carmel College, Bengaluru, she did her Bachelor of Arts and Masters in Economics (Correspondence).
Anushka Sharma Career – (Career)
Anushka Sharma always wanted to grow up to be a good model, for which she came to Mumbai from Bengaluru, where she started her career as a model at Lakme Fashion Weekend. At that time he walked the cat on the ramp for Wendell Rodricks.
Later, during that time, she met filmmaker Aditya Chopra, he did not consider her a beautiful actress, but she auditioned for her first movie Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in the film. After the film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Anushka Sharma was told by a production house to work in three consecutive films.
After this, Anushka Sharma did many films in Bollywood, in which many of her films were super hits, some films became such a hit that she got a name all over the world, she has also received many awards.
Anushka Sharma Movies – (Anushka Sharma Biography )
- 2008 – Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
- 2010 – Rogue Company
- 2010 – Band Baaja Baaraat
- 2011 – Patiala House, Ladies vs Ricky Bahl
- 2012 – Jab Tak Hai Jaan
- 2013 – Matru’s Electric Mandola
- 2014 – PK
- 2015 – NH10 Mira Producer also
- 2015 – Bombay Velvet, Dil Dhadakne Do, “Hum Hain Happy”, Sultan, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- 2018 – Sui Dhaaga: Made in India, Zero
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anushka Sharma
- Anushka Sharma is very fond of shoes, hair masks, shampoos and conditioners.
- It is said that Anushka Sharma met Virat Kohli during a shampoo advertisement, since then the two became friends and started dating.
- He had auctioned the leather jacket he wore in the film “Jab Tak Hai Jaan” on eBay (e-commerce website) to help raise funds for the flood-affected areas of Kashmir and Assam.