Anil Kapoor biography – Anil Kapoor is a famous actor of Hindi cinema, he is also known as Jhakkas Actor, he has spent about 35 years in the film world, still acting in films, currently Dec 2020) he is 64 years old. He was born on 24 December 1959 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to a Punjabi family, Mr. India and Lakhan. In the year 1979, he started his career with the Hindi film “Hamare Tumhare”. He is a great artist as well as a good producer. He has acted in Indian cinema as well as foreign cinema.
In the year 2008, he did a British film called “Slumdog Millionaire”, which was quite a hit movie. The film was also nominated for the Oscar Award. The film received more than 70 awards. Anil Kapoor has also acted in Malayalam and Hollywood films, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol (2011, actor) was his first Hollywood film. Chandralekha (1997, actor) was his first Malayalam film. He has also acted in Telugu and Kannada films.
- Real Name Anil Kapoor
- Nicknames – Mr. India and Lakhan
- Profession – Actor and Producer
- He was born on 24 December 1959 in Mumbai.
- Educational Qualification – 12th class (expelled due to low attendance)
- First debut film – Hamare Tumhare (1979, actor)
- First time on TV – 24 (2010, American TV series)
- Father’s Name – Late Surendra Kapoor (Producer)
- Mother’s Name Nirmal Kapoor
- Brother – Boney Kapoor (Producer) and Sanjay Kapoor (Actor)
- Sister – Reena Kapoor
- Date of Marriage – 19th May 1984
- Wife – Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor (1984 to present)
- Son – Harshvardhan Kapoor (Actor)
- Daughter – Sonam Kapoor (Actress) and Riya Kapoor
- Anil Kapoor Age: 64 Years
- Anil Kapoor Height – 178 Cm
- Anil Kapoor Net Worth – $12 million dollars
- Present Address – 31 Srinagar, 7 Road, JVPD Scheme, Mumbai
- Hobbies – Painting, Gymming and Traveling
- Girl Friends – Madhuri Dixit (Rumour), Kimi Katkar and Sunita Bhavnani Kapoor
- Car Collection – Audi RS7, Mercedes ML350, and BMW 7 Series
- Salary of a film – Rs 4 crore
Anil Kapoor’s favorite things –
- Anil Kapoor loves grilled chicken, fish, and eggplant fillings in the food.
- Raj Kapoor and Charlie Chaplin are the heroes of their choice.
- Rekha, Sridevi and Katrina are his favorite actresses.
- Those seven days, Pukar, Virasat, Mr India and Khoobsurat are his favorite films.
- Christopher Nolan, David Fincher, Darren Arnofsky and Danny Boyle are his favorite directors.
- Favorite Song – “Rock On Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara”
- Favorite Sport – Cricket
- Restaurants in Mayfair, London is his favorite restaurant.
- They like to travel to London.
Anil Kapoor’s education
It is said that he took his early education from Our Lady of Perpetual Succour High School, Mumbai and St. Xavier’s College Mumbai, information about his qualifications is not known, once in 12th class he was expelled from school due to low attendance.
Anil Kapoor’s film career
Anil Kapoor made his acting debut in the year 1979 with a Hindi film, titled “Hamare Tumhare”. Later he also acted in Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, British film and Hollywood films. Slumdog Millionaire was his most superhit film. He also worked as a producer in the 2002 film Badhaai Ho Badhaai.
Parinda, Beta, Meri Jung, Welcome, Masala, Lajja, Nayak, Race, Rishtey, Armaan, Jungbaaz, Mubarakan, Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga, Welcome Back, Total Dhamaal, No Problem, Deewana Mastana, Tashan, Dil Tera Aashiq, Mission Impossible and Slumdog Millionaire have been his superhit star hits.
He got to work as a lead actor for the first time in the film Mashaal” (1984).
- He has received hundreds of awards and awards in his film career.
- When he first came to Mumbai, his family lived in Raj Kapoor’s garage.
- It is said about them that Anil Kapoor never wore shoes till the age of 13, he used to walk barefoot.
- It is said about them that they could not pass the written examination of Pune Film Institute.
- He sang a song in the film “Chameli Ki Shaadi” in 1986.
- There were many films in which another hero had to be taken, but Anil got a chance in it.
- They are known for their mustache.
- Anil received the prestigious National Film Award twice for “Pukar” in 2001 and “Gandhi My Father” in 2008.
- To contribute to the world of cinema, a wax statue has been installed at Madame Tussauds in Singapore.
- His wife is a jewellery designer, as well as runs a health club business.
- Daughter is a famous actress of cinema.
- My son is a hero.
- It is still active in the world of cinema, in the coming time it will be seen in a few more films.