Amrita Rao born on 7 June 1981 in Pune, Maharashtra, India. Mangalore, Karnataka is his hometown. Amrita became very famous with the film Vivah. (Amrita Rao age, husband, family, biography, real life, affairs, children, facts & more)
Amrita Rao’s family – Her father’s name is Deepak Rao, who runs an advertising agency in Mumbai, mother’s name is Kanchan Rao, actress Preetika Rao is her sister, she is married to Anmol Sood, who is a radio jackie. I don’t know about the child yet.
He has also added many TVs such as Close-up, Godrej No. 1, Jolen Creme Bleach, Wrigley Chewing Gum, Fena Detergent etc. Amrita has also walked the ramp in many fashion shows.
- Name – Amrita Rao
- Born – 7 June 1981
- Place of Birth – Pune, Maharashtra, India
- Home Town – Mangaluru, Karnataka
- Caste – Saraswat Brahmanin
- Profession – Actress
- Amrita Rao Age – 39 Years (2020)
- Amrita Rao Height – 163 Cm
- Amrita Rao Weight – 50 Kg
- Amrita Rao Net Worth – $20 Million
- First debut film – Ab Ke Bars (2002)
- First Telugu Film – Athidhi (2007)
- TV Serial (Hindi) – Perfect Bride (2009)
Favorite things –
- In food, Amrita likes cron soup, red thai, curry and curd rice.
- Out of the Blue in Mumbai is his favorite restaurant.
- Aamir Khan, Govinda and Salman Khan are his favorite heroes.
- Madhuri Dixit, Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone are his favorite heroines.
- Andaz Apna Apna is their favorite film.
- Sooraj Barjatya and Farah Khan are his favorite directors.
- Among singers, she likes Mohammed Rafi and Kishore Kumar.
- They like to visit Goa.
Amrita Rao’s Education
Amrita Rao did her early education from Canossa Convent Girls’ School, Mumbai, later she took admission in Sophia College for Women, Mumbai, where she left her studies. She gave up her graduation to pursue modeling and acting.
Amrita Rao’s Career
Amrita started her career with the film Hindi Ab Ke Bars, after which she worked in the film Vivah, which was a blockbuster movie. So far it has acted in about 25 films, in the coming time it will also be active in the movie.
Amrita Rao has also won many awards in her career. In 2004, he received the International Indian Film Academy Award. You can visit Wikipedia for more information.
Amrita Rao Movies
Ab Ke Baras (2002)
Ishq Vishk (2003)
Main Hoon Na (2004)
Vaah Life ho Toh Aisi (2005)
Welcome to Sajjanpur (2008)
Singh Saab the Great (2013)
The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002)
Pyare Mohan (2006)
Short Kut (2009)
Life Partner (2009)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amrita Rao
- In the marriage movie, it became such a hit that it was discussed everywhere.
- So far it is active in Bollywood.
- It is considered very close to Guru Dutt.
- He has also taken training as a classical singer.
- She started modeling from college days.
- It is also famous by the name “Girl-Next-Door of Bollywood.”.
- In the film Vivah, she became famous as Poonam.
- In 2009, she worked in an Indian reality TV show, Perfect Bride.
- Amrita Rao speaks English, Hindi, Marathi, and Konkani languages well.
- Amrita was offered a Hollywood movie , “A Knight with the King,” but she did not do it.