Amrita Arora is a famous actress, model television presenter and VJ of India, she was born on 31 January 1981 in Mumbai, India. His father’s name is Anil Arora who was in the Merchant Navy, mother’s name is Joyce Polycarp, famous actress Malaika Arora Khan is his elder sister. Photography, yoga and shopping are his hobbies. (Actress Amrita Arora Height, Weight, Age, Family, Boyfriend, Husband, Sons, Biography & More)
She married businessman Shakeel Lad on March 4, 2009. Ryan Lad Azaan is his son. She is currently 2020 years old (42), and lives in Mumbai. Amrita Arora .
- Real Name Amrita Arora
- Born – 31 January 1981 Mumbai
- Profession – Actress, Model
- Studies – Graduate
- First Debut Film – Kitne Door Kitne Paas (2002)
- Favorite Hero – Salman Khan and Arbaaz Khan
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor and Sharmila Tagore
- Amrita Arora loves to visit Spain and New York.
- Marital Status – Marital
- Boyfriend – Usman Afzal
- Husband – Shakeel Lad
- Amrita Arora Age – 42 Years
- Amrita Arora Height – 157 Cm
- Amrita Arora Net Worth – $12 million dollars
Amrita Arora Education –
Amrita Arora did her early education from Swami Vivekananda High School, Chembur, Mumbai, after which she took admission in a college for her further studies, in which she studied up to graduation.
Amrita Arora Career –
Amrita Arora started her career in the year 2002 when her first film “Kitne Door Kitne Paas” came out. After that Amrita acted in many films and became a good actress, till 2010 she was active in the world of cinema.
Amrita Arora Movies List –
Kitne Door Kitne Pass
Awara Paagal Deewana
Ek Aur Ek Gyarah
Fight Club Members Only
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amrita Arora
- In 2003, ‘Dilli Ki Sardi’ (Zameen) was his item song.
- He got the best recognition from the film ‘Awara Paagal Deewana’ in 2002.
- His mother is Malayali, and father is Punjabi.
- He started his first film with famous actor Fardeen Khan.
- In the year 2007, he also got a very good name from the song ‘Deewangi Deewangi’ in the film Om Shanti Om.
- It has also appeared on the front page of many fashion magazines.
- Kareena Kapoor, Karisma Kapoor and Gauri Khan are also his best friends.
- After 2010, he gave a break to his career.