Aishwarya Rai is a famous actress of Indian cinema (Bollywood), she has worked films as well as Telugu, Tamil, Bengali and English language films, currently she is active in Bollywood.
She won the Miss World title on 19 November 1994 in South Africa.
- Name – Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Nicknames – Ash, Gullu
- Born – 1 November 1973
- Place of Birth – Mangalore, Karnataka, India
- Height – 170 Cm
- Weight – 56 Kg
- Eye Color – Hazel Green Blue
- Hometown – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Husband’s Name – Abhishek Bachchan
- Daughter – Aaradhya Bachchan born in 2011)
- First debut film – Iruvar (1997, Tamil film)
- Bollywood Debut – Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya (1997)
- Present Address (Home) – Jalsa, B/2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai
- Villa in Sanctuary Falls in Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai
- Hobbies – Knitting, collecting watches and reading
- Net Worth (Total Assets) – 258 Cr.
- Marriage Date – 20 April 2007
- Favorite Car – Audi A8
- A film costs 9 to 10 crores.
Favorite things –
- Chicken curry and chocolates are their favorite desserts.
- Amitabh and Raj Kapoor are their favorite heroes.
- Nargis is her favorite heroine.
- His favorite movie is Hollywood: Casablanca (1942).
- Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali are his favorite directors.
- Favourite Book – The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Favourite Color – Black, Blue and White
- Favourite Perfume – Happy by Clinique
- Giorgio Armani is the designer of his choice.
- They like to visit France, Dubai and South Africa.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Birth and Family)
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was born on 1 November 1973 in Mangalore, Karnataka, India. His father’s name is Krishnaraj Rai (Army Biologist), and mother’s name is Vrinda Rai (Homemaker). He has a brother named Aditya Rai, who is an engineer in the Merchant Navy. Their father in law is famous actor Shri Amitabh Bachchan ji, and husband is Abhishek Bachchan, they have a daughter named Aaradhya. Famous actress Jaya Bachchan is her mother-in-law.
Aishwarya Rai Education – (Education)
Aishwarya did her early education from Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai, after which she studied at Jai Hind College, Mumbai and D. G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai, it is said that she left college after a few days.
Aishwarya started modeling during college, a few days later she got to be added on TV, later she participated in the Miss India competition, in which she won the Title of Miss World in the year 1994.
Aishwarya Rai Career (Career)
Aishwarya started her film career with a Tamil film, only after that she worked in Bollywood films, her first Tamil film was ‘Iruvar’ which was made by Mani ratnam, which came in the year 1997, in the same year she also did a film in Bollywood, named Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. Aishwarya started her career with these two films.
After this, in the year 1998, she worked in the film (Jeans), later in the year 1999, now laut chalen and taal came two of her big hits, from here Aishwarya Rai started becoming a hit in Bollywood, gradually she started working in many films and became a superstar heroine.
Aishwarya has also been a brand ambassador of many products such as Pepsi, Camlin Pencil, Coca Cola, Titan Watches, L’Oreal, Lakme Cosmetics, Palmolive, Lux, Nakshatra Diamond Jewellery, Kalyan Jewellers.
Aishwarya Rai Hit Movies – (Aishwarya Rai Bachchan )
- Shakti The Power
- Hum Kisise Kam Nahin
- Sarkar Raj
- Hamara Dil Aapke Pass Hai
- Action Replayy
- Dhaai Akshar Prem Ke
- About Shanti About
- Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam
- Kuch Naa Kaho
- Umrao Jaan
- Dil Ka Rishta
- The Mistress Of Spices (English)
- The Pink Panther 2
- Jodhaa Akbar
- Dhoom 2
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- Devdas (2002)
- The Last Legion (English 2007)
Controversy – Due to the affair with Salman Khan, there was a controversy.
Interesting facts about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai did a good job in the films ‘Dhoom 2’ and ‘Jodha Akbar’, this film did good business in the country and abroad.
- Aishwarya Rai took training in classical dance and music for five years in childhood.
- It is said that their marriage was one of the high profile weddings of India.
- His film ‘Devdas’ was described by Time magazine as one of the 10 best films of the Millennium.
- If she wasn’t an actress, she would have been a doctor in the medical line.
- Julia Roberts once said that Aishwarya is the most beautiful woman in the world.
- She was an actress who was chosen by both Pepsi and Coca-Cola as their brand.
- He had an accident during the shooting of the film Khaki.
- She is a good friend of Preity Zinta and Twinkle Khanna.
- It is said that about 6 crore rupees were spent on their marriage.
- It also supports the Eye Bank Association of India (EBAI), and PETA India.
- He and his family have bought target films production company.