Abhishek Bachchan – Abhishek Bachchan is an Actor and Producer of India, also known as Junior Bachchan or Junior B, Abhi and AB Baby cinema. He was born on 5 February 1976 (in an Aamir family) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, his father’s name is Amitabh Bachchan, who is the superhero of the century, mother’s name is Jaya Bachchan who is also an actress and politician, his wife is a famous actress named Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, they have a daughter. Whose name is Aaradhya Bachchan, it is currently active cinema Bollywood.
Abhishek Bachchan has two houses, one jalsa, B/B.C. 2, Kapol Housing Society, VL Mehta Road, Juhu, Mumbai – 400094, Maharashtra, India and second house villa, sanctuary falls, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai.
Abhishek Bachchan Biography
- Name – Abhishek Bachchan
- Nickname – Junior Bachchan
- Profession – Actor, Producer
- Born – 5 February 1976
- Place of Birth – Mumbai Maharashtra, India
- Hometown – Mumbai
- Zodiac Sign – Aquarius
- Nationality – Indian
- Abhishek Bachchan age – 44 Years (2020)
- Abhishek Bachchan Height – 188 Cm
- Abhishek Bachchan Net Worth – 220 Cr.
- First debut film – Refugee (2000)
- First TV Show – National Bingo Night (2010)
- Hobbies – Drawing, Cooking
- Abhishek loves rajma rice, spicy chicken, biscuits, M&M (chocolate), banana chips.
- Amitabh Bachchan, Manoj Bajpayee and Sanjay Dutt are their favorite heroes.
- Zeenat Aman and Kareena Kapoor are their favorite actresses.
- Agneepath is his favorite film.
- Sonu Nigam, David Geta, Swedish House Mafia and Teasto are the singers of his choice.
- Football is his favorite sport.
- They like the song Tere Bina from the film Guru.
- America’s Modern Family and Game of Thrones is his favorite TV show.
- They like to wear the dress of Tom Ford and Giorgio Armani.
- They like to travel to New York.
Abhishek Bachchan’s education
Abhishek Bachchan did his schooling from Jamnabai Nursery School, Mumbai, after which he did his further studies from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, for some time he also studied in Modern School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi. Later it was from Anglo College, Switzerland and from Boston University (left in between), it graduated.
Abhishek Bachchan’s Career
Abhishek started his career in 1998. Abhishek Bachchan first started his career as an LIC agent, later he joined his father’s company ABCL, from where his life’s film career started, Abhishek started his career with bollywood Hindi film Refugee (2000), this film was nothing special, Later, many of his films became hits, after which he got a name in Bollywood and he became a star hero. In his film journey, Karisma Kapoor (actress), Rani Mukherjee (actress), Dipannita Sharma (model and actress) and Aishwarya Rai (actress) were his girlfriends, one of whom is his wife, whom you must have read above.
In the year 2004, Abhishek Bachchan’s first hit film was Dhoom, before that 17 of his films were consecutive flops. He not only acted but also produced the film “Paa” in the year 2009, which also received the National Film Award for Best Feature Film Cinema.
A book has been written on his life called Abhishek Bachchan: Style and Substance.
Abhishek Bachchan Hit Movies –
Maniratnam Ki Guru Movie
Bunty aur Babli
All is Well
Abhishek Bachchan Social Media Profile –
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhishek Bachchan – Abhishek Bachchan Hindi
- In the year 2009, Abhishek Bachchan appeared in the famous “The Oprah Winfrey” show with his wife.
- Many films of his life were flops.
- On the occasion of his father’s 60th birthday, he was engaged to Karisma Kapoor, but due to family reasons, this engagement broke up within 3 months.
- In 2006, he was named the “Sexiest Man in Asia” by the UK’s Eastern Eye magazine.
- It is said that he first proposed to Aishwarya on the balcony of a hotel in New York.
- He gave Priyanka Chopra the nickname “Piggy Chops” during the film “Bluff Master”.
- He is fond of singing songs, so he has sung in many films like Bluff Master, Dhoom, Khiladi and Bol Bachchan.
- In the film “Raavan” (2010), he weighed 18 kg for his role.
- He is the manager of his father’s company “Amitabh Bachchan Corporation Limited”.
- They like to collect travel tickets, so whenever they travel, they collect travel tickets.
- They are said to be addicted to coffee, especially Cappuccino.
- He is a mediocre actor.
- His father is not as popular in the world of cinema as he is, yet he is a good actor.