Amna Sharif, famous for the TV serial Kahiin To Hoga (2003-2007), was born on 16 July 1982 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is a TV serial actress, her spouse is Amit Kapoor (producer), she lives in Mumbai.
Aamna Sharif is also a film actress with a TV artist, her first debut film was Aloo Chaat (2009), she debuted in the TV serial Kahiin To Hoga (2003-2007). It belongs to the religion of Islam, and it is their hobby to travel.
- Full Name – Aamna Sharif
- Date of Birth – 16 July 1982
- Age (as in 2020) – 37 Years
- Birth Place – Mumbai, India
- Home Town – Mumbai
- Profession – Actress
- Famous Role – TV serial Kahiin to Hoga (Kashish Garewal)
- Height – 163 Cm
- Weight – 55 Kg
- Eye Colour – Black
- First Movie – Aloo Chaat
- First TV Serial – Kahiin to Hoga
- Father – Not Known
- Mother – Not Known
- Religion – Islam (converted to Hinduism for marriage)
- Hobbies – Travelling
- Favourite Shopping – New York, Malaysia, Dubai
- Marital Status – Married
- Affairs/Boyfriend – Amit Kapoor (Producer)
- Husband – Amit Kapoor
- Marriage Date – 27 Dec 2013
- Son – Arain Kapoor (b. 2015)
- Daughter – Not Known
Aamna Sharif did her education from St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, information about how much she has studied is not known. After studying, she started acting in the world of TV and films.
In the year 2003, she came into the world of TV serials, she has worked in many serials, as well as she works in films. (Aamna Sharif Serials) – He has worked in the serials of Kahin To Hoga, Ek Thhi Naayka, and Kasautii Zindagii.
Aamna Sharif has acted in movies like Junction, Aloo Chaat, Aao Wish Karoon, Shakal Pe Mat Ja and Ek Villian.
Appeared In Some Famous Music Videos like…
Dil Ka Aalam, ‘Yeh Kisne Jaadu Kiya’ (2002), ‘Chalne Lagi Hain Hawayein’ (2002), ‘Needon Mein Khwabon Ka’ (2002), and ‘Mujhko Piya Ki Yaad Sataye’ (2002).