Aamir Khan is an Indian actor, director, filmmaker and television talk-show host. It is said that they make only one film in two years, their films are of a very long budget, in terms of earnings, their film breaks all records, it is said that none of their films earn less than 500-1000 crores, so they make only one film in a year (Aamir Khan Age, Height, Awards, Family & More)
Aamir Khan was born on 14 March 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, currently (2020) he is 55 years old, and is active in the world of films. He is also a hero, director, TV talk show and filmmaker, his films are seen everywhere in the country and the world.
- Name – Mohammad Amir Hussain Khan
- Nickname – Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy
- Famous names in Bollywood – Aamir Khan
- Born – 14 March 1965
- Place of Birth – Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Hometown – Maharashtra, India
- Profession – Actor, Film Producer, TV Talk Show and Filmmaker
- Height – 168 Cm
- Weight – 70 KG
- Zodiac Sign – Pisces
- Nationality – Indian
- First debut – as a child artist: film – Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973)
- First debut – as a lead actor: Film – Holly (1984)
- Religion – Islam
- Girlfriends and other matters – Reena Dutta, Kiran Rao
- Date of Marriage : First Wife: 18 April 1986, Second Wife: 28 December 2005
- Food habit – vegetarian (at the age of 50, he decided to give up non-vegetarian food)
- Present Address – 2, Hill View Apartments, Hill Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Hobbies – Listening to old songs, watching movies, playing chess, tennis and cricket
- Net Worth – $205 million dollars (Rs. 1434 Crore)
Amir Khan Family
Aamir Khan’s father’s name is Tahir Hussain (film producer), mother’s name is Zeenat Hussain, younger brother’s name is Faisal Khan (actor), and he has two younger sisters named Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan. His first wife’s name was Reena Dutta (marriage 1986 – divorce 2002), and current wife’s name is Kiran Rao (marriage 2009). They have three children Junaid Khan (from first wife), Azad Rao Khan (via surrogate) and Ira Khan (from first wife).
- Aamir loves Indian and Mughlai cuisine, lentils and rice.
- Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Daniel Day Lewis, Leonardo DiCaprio and Govinda are his favorite heroes.
- Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali, Madhubala and Sridevi are the heroines of their choice.
- His favorite movie is Pyaasa.
- In hotel restaurants, they prefer French Trident (Mumbai) and Indian Zones (Mumbai).
- Among fruits, they prefer bananas and apples.
- Favorite Tennis Player – Roger Federer
- Favorite Places – Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani
- Favourite Cricketer – Sourav Ganguly
- Favorite Author – Love Nikolivich Tolstoy
- Settlers of Catan is his favorite game.
- Favorite Song – Film Anokhi Raat (1968) Song – Oh Re Taal Mile
- Aamir Khan loves playing tennis and cricket.
- They also like to travel abroad.
Aamir Khan Education
Aamir Khan did his early education from JB Petit School, Mumbai (primary education), and St. Anne’s High School, Bandra, Mumbai (up to class VIII), later he studied at Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai (ninth and tenth grade), then he passed from Narsee Monzi College (class XII), after that he studied further. Information about the college is not known (it is said that Aamir Khan did not study further after 12th standard) and came into the world of films.
Amir Khan Career
Aamir Khan started his career as a child artist in the film Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973), after which he acted as an actor in the film “Holi” after a long time. It was his first film. After that Aamir Khan worked in more than one film in Bollywood and also gave many hit films.
At that time, his father and uncle used to be a filmmaker, due to which he started getting a lot of chances in films, but whatever he did on his own, he did not cooperate with anyone, today he is a super star hero, his films are watched by people of every class, it is said that Aamir people watch his films the most.
It is said that most of the films made by Aamir’s father flop, mainly due to financial crisis.
Aamir Khan has given films like “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak”, “Dil” (1990), “Ghulam” “Raja Hindustani” (1996), “Lagaan” (2001), “3 Idiots (2009), “PK” (2014), “Dangal” (2016), “Taare Zameen Par” (2007), “Ghajini” (2008), “Dhoom 3” (2013), “Fanaa” (2006), “Fanaa” (1997), “Bam” (1995), “Bam” (1998), “Bam” (2000), “Ghulam” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “Fanaa” (<>), “Ghulam” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “<>), “<>), “<> Idiots (<>), “PK” (<>), “Dangal” (<>), “Taare Zameen Par” (<>), “Ghajini” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “Fanaa” (<>), “Bam” (<>), “Bam” (<>), “Ghulam” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “Fanaa” (<>), “Ghulam” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “<>), “Kaafila” (<>), “Ghulam” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “Bam” (<>), “Ghulam” (<>), “Lagaan” (<>), “<> Idiots (<>), “PK” (<>), “Dangal” (<>), “Taare Zameen Par” (<>), “Ghajini” (<>), “Dhoom <>” (<>), “Fanaa”
Aamir Khan Awards and Awards
In the year 1989, Aamir Khan received the Best Actor Award for the film “Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak”.
In the year 1997, Aamir Khan received the Best Actor Award for the film “Raja Hindustani”.
In the year 2002, the film Lagaan was nominated for the Best Foreign Language category.
In the year 2007, the Best Actor Award was given by critics for the film “Rang De Basanti”.
In the year 2008, Aamir Khan was awarded the Best Director Award for the film “Taare Zameen Par”.
In the year 2017, Aamir Khan was awarded the Best Actor Award for the film “Dangal”.
In the year 2002, Aamir Khan was nominated for Best Foreign Language Film.
In the year 2003, Aamir was awarded the Padma Shri award by the Government of India.
In the year 2009, Aamir was awarded the Raj Kapoor Smriti Special Pride Award by the Government of Maharashtra.
In the year 2010, Aamir Khan was awarded the Padma Bhushan award by the Government of India.
In the year 2017, Aamir Khan was awarded the title of National Treasure of India by the Government of China.
Interesting facts about Aamir Khan
- At the age of 8, Aamir worked as a child actor in the film ‘Yaadon Ki Baaraat’.
- Aamir was very fond of balloons and kites in childhood.
- Later, he started playing lawn tennis, he also represented his school in state level championships several times, he was also the winner of Maharashtra state level tennis.
- At the age of 16, Aamir Khan worked as an assistant director with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya (son of filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya).
- In the year 1990, Aamir Khan was cast in Indrakumar’s film “Dil”, which proved to be a super hit film after Aamir Khan’s four consecutive flop films.
Aamir Khan has also participated in the program “Koffee with Karan”.
- During the shooting of the film Ghulam, Aamir did a stunt scene, in which Aamir jumps off the railway track in 1.3 seconds while running on the railway track in front of a high-speed train.
- He also received an award for this scene.
- Aamir Khan did a kissing scene with Karisma in the film “Raja Hindustani”, which is considered as the longest kiss in a Bollywood film.
- Although Aamir Khan is not used to drinking, he consumed a liter of votakka liquor before shooting a song “Tere Ishq Mein Nachenge”.
- For Bhuvan’s character in the film “Lagaan”, he pierced his ears, so that he could wear earrings in real.
- He also received the Film Oscar Award for his unprecedented performance in this film.
- In the blockbuster hit film – PK, he has been shown to be fond of paan.
Aamir has been avoiding media reporting and attending award ceremonies since 1990.
- In the year 2013, Aamir Khan was included in Time magazine’s list of “100 Most Influential People in the World”.
- Aamir Khan is also a social activist and an official ambassador of UNICEF.
- In the year 2001, he is said to have shot akshay kumar and Twinkle Khanna’s wedding ceremony as a videographer.
- In the year 2012, Aamir Khan came on TV with an Indian television talk show – Satyamev Jayate, which was broadcast on Star Plus, Star World and Doordarshan, the program completed three seasons in eight languages.
Sidharth Malhotra – Biography, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth, Movies, Awards
Arjun Kapoor – Biography, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth, Movies, Awards
Sonu Sood – Biography, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth, Movies, Awards
Allu Arjun – Biography, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth, Movies, Awards
Vicky Kaushal – Biography, Wife, Family, Career, Net Worth, Movies, Awards